Bones Black Cards

Hathor

Bone Blacks Cards

I was looking around in Ebay just before and came across a deck called,"Bone Black's Cards". Has anyone here ever heard of it, or have it ? I thought they looked interesting. It's a deck of 32 cards and they claim that 1554 decks are still remaining since created in 1978. They only had one print run, and say that all these decks are still in their cellophane wraps and in great condition. It doesn't sound like it was successful but still, something about them caught my eye.

I tried getting the link to show, but had problems.

Regards,
Hathor

Hathor

Thanks Karen I appreciate it ! I couldn't download the link from ebay. Something about these cards grabs me and I was wondering if anyone has them. It seems like the seller is legitimate, and I will probably end up getting them.

Long time since last we wrote, hope you're well.

Hathor

graspee

Wow, most of those cards look very dark, bleak and grim! I wouldn't like to ask them "What will tomorrow bring for me!?"

karen0205

Hathor said:
Thanks Karen I appreciate it ! I couldn't download the link from ebay. Something about these cards grabs me and I was wondering if anyone has them. It seems like the seller is legitimate, and I will probably end up getting them.

Long time since last we wrote, hope you're well.

Hathor
thank you! lots has changed but I'm doing ok
Hope you are well too! Enjoying the spring in NY

Hathor

graspee said:
Wow, most of those cards look very dark, bleak and grim! I wouldn't like to ask them "What will tomorrow bring for me!?"

Lol, I thought they were a little abstract, cerebral and down. Maybe that's why they didn't sell ! I still dig them.

Hathor

karen0205 said:
thank you! lots has changed but I'm doing ok
Hope you are well too! Enjoying the spring in NY

The Cherry Blossom's are opening up along with all other manner of flowers and it's beautiful ! The sky is blue and the air is fresh ! New York is beautiful in the Spring time. My favorite along with Autumn and full blown out Winter.

I'm glad you're doing good and that all the changes are for the best.

Hathor

photokat

The holdup with these cards is not the grim artwork, but that they are lacking of Tarot structure in general.
I kind of like them, but haven't bought them just yet, since "only
1544 remain in existence". What was meant to urge people to purchase these rather quickly, probably slowed down the sales for those.
I still think they are nice.
But since there are so many around still, no rush really .....

Hathor

photokat said:
The holdup with these cards is not the grim artwork, but that they are lacking of Tarot structure in general.
I kind of like them, but haven't bought them just yet, since "only
1544 remain in existence". What was meant to urge people to purchase these rather quickly, probably slowed down the sales for those.
I still think they are nice.
But since there are so many around still, no rush really .....

Yes, I agree, no rush at all, but I tell you, they grabbed me right away. I have a soft side for the grim and macabre. I don't mind at all that they don't follow Tarot structure; they are images and I can probably spend hours analyzing and reflecting on them. If Photokat says they're nice I should go ahead and get them !

Laura Borealis

These cards were created and printed in 1978.

Only 1650 decks were ever printed, and only
1544 remain in existence.

What I get out of this is "We've only managed to sell about a hundred of these in over 30 years"

So yeah... maybe not the effect they were going for.

That said, there's something compelling about them. "WARNING!!!!!! PINHEAD IN CONTEMPLATION OF THE UNIVERSE" made me grin.