An oracle deck for my Labrador

Miss Woo

Hello :)

I'm thinking of buying an oracle deck for my Labrador to help me make decisions about her health and well-being.

I would prefer something that is very loving and healing, and not necessarily an animal deck. An angel one would be okay.

I would use it to connect to my spirit guides to ask for their advice.

I would be very grateful for your recommendations :) :love:

MagsStardustBlack

Hello :)

I'm thinking of buying an oracle deck for my Labrador to help me make decisions about her health and well-being.

I would prefer something that is very loving and healing, and not necessarily an animal deck. An angel one would be okay.

I would use it to connect to my spirit guides to ask for their advice.

I would be very grateful for your recommendations :) :love:

A fairy oracle deck may be better, faeries are earth based work closely with animals :) Cuddles and strokes for your dog :heart:

So for me Frounds Faeries Oracle :heart:

Miss Woo

A fairy oracle deck may be better, faeries are earth based work closely with animals :) Cuddles and strokes for your dog :heart:

So for me Frounds Faeries Oracle :heart:

Ooh fairies, I didn't think of that! Thanks, how sweet :) I will check out this deck now. She is asleep now but as soon as she wakes up I will give her some cuddles from you. She will like that :heart:

MagsStardustBlack

Ooh fairies, I didn't think of that! Thanks, how sweet :) I will check out this deck now. She is asleep now but as soon as she wakes up I will give her some cuddles from you. She will like that :heart:

Frouds has a darker side too so if you wanted something lighter then Wild Wisdome of Faerie Oracle Lucy Cavendish. I just ordered this one. But Frouds is incredible :heart:

Miss Woo

Oh yes, I've seen this one and I really like the idea behind it, about the simplicity of being a dog. One of the things my dogs have taught me is how to be in the present. It's amazing how hard this actually is!

I think I will buy her either a:

girlie, cutesie deck
an angel or fairy one
or a really nice historical type of deck. Ooh, I saw this mediaeval looking one the other day... I must go and find it.

Miss Woo

I think I'm going to buy an oracle deck called Angelic Messenger Cards. Someone recommended them to me when my Pug died. I can't open the Amazon page to post a link though because my internet connection has suddenly gone slow.

MagsStardustBlack

Oh that sounds lovely, you should start a thread and post your efforts, id be interested to see how you use thém. Plus you could post a pic of your lovely dog. Maybe in 'using tarot cards'

Good luck [emoji813]