Looking for Recommendations

Saelyn

Hiya!

I'm not necessarily new to Oracle decks, but I'm realizing how great they can be in my readings, as a "topper" or final message to finish off.

I have a few decks already:
Medicine Cards, Faeries Oracle (Fround), Druid Animals, Kuan Yin.

Most of these require intimate knowledge of the cards and their meaning (plus reversed in some cases). I love the more complex decks but they will require study and frequent use.

I'm wondering if you'd recommend some decks that have keywords + numbers etc on them that would be fairly simple to interpret through logic and intuition?

Any and all recommendations are welcome, but an Angel deck would interest me a lot.

Thanks in advance!

Thoughtful

How about the Psycards l usually pick 1 or 2 after using the tarot for a reading

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=JN.MZqP4xZ8Hq5tk4DZw9c34Q&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

l find you can use them intuitively though there is a book that you can buy on the use of and meanings of the cards. They seem to be a cross between tarot and oracle and l find they work really well.

If you want an Angel deck how about looking at Doreen Virtue's oracle decks.

lark

Doreen Virtue has a shoe box full of angel decks that have affirmations...lots of people use them as an added insight at the end of a reading.
I usually loath her stuff, but I have her Angel Tarot and I kind of like it...been using it off and on for a few weeks now.
I like the Earth Magic cards...I just got them and added them to my readings this week...used it for a ladies reading today and she really liked the message as a final word from spirit at the end of her reading.
Others I have used in the same way are my-
Angel Blessing cards,
Spirit of the Wheel
Celtic Messages
Wisdom of the Hidden Realms
The Nature Speaks Oracle

But I think this new Earth Magic deck has something special...I really like it.

Other people will have other recommendations but these in my experience have a clear message written on them that you can expand upon using your intuition.

Onion Budgie

I really like the Angels of Atlantis deck by Stewart Pearce. Each card has one keyword that is easy to work with.

I've found that Doreen Virtue's Archangel Michael deck is good for life guidance questions. The artwork is a little odd on some of the cards, but the end result is helpful, so that's the important thing, right? :D

Saelyn

Thanks! I'm going to look all these up... Keep the suggestions coming!! I'm a bit of a deck-aholic, so might buy more than one.

rif

Animal Messages by Susie Green has attractive animal cards, and key phrases on each one.

I mainly prefer my oracle decks without keywords, and I can't think of any others I own that have them.

MysticMoonlight

The Messenger Oracle...great for intuitive spark and they have a key line at the bottom. They are gorgeous and my favorite oracle ;)

jillkite

Oh wow... may just have been enabled on the Tao Oracle.... looks great.
Thanks Bodhiseed :)