Favourite Oracle deck

NightWing

Favourite Oracle Decks

Though I spend more of my time with Tarot, I do have a number of oracle decks. My favourites among these include:

The Fairy Ring.
Green Man Tree Oracle.
I Ching (Holitzka)
I Ching Pack (Gill & Clark).
Madame Endora's.

The Haindl Rune Oracle and the Karma Angels Oracle also frequently get my attention. In all cases, the artwork is a big factor.

I just got the Mystical Lenormand today and have yet to crack the seal. I'm looking forward to it!

I could mention several others but that would be excessive.

Webwitch

The Green Man Tree Oracle comes close, but Madame Endora's would have to be my favourite. Its usually the deck I recommend to people who don't want to "use" tarot cards. *LOL* A great introduction ...

Myrrha

Right now it is the Archangels Oracle. When I first got it I didn't think it was the right deck for me and wanted to trade it. Once I began reading with it... it really is a deck where you can have a conversation. It answers back. Sometimes I read it together with the Magical Unicorns Oracle and that works very well also.

__myrrha

SunChariot

!

Myrrha said:
Right now it is the Archangels Oracle. When I first got it I didn't think it was the right deck for me and wanted to trade it. Once I began reading with it... it really is a deck where you can have a conversation. It answers back. Sometimes I read it together with the Magical Unicorns Oracle and that works very well also.

__myrrha
Oh no, don't trade it! I love that deck too. If any deck is a keeper than one is.:heart:

Babs

Little Baron

I only have a few. I ended up trading my soul cards because they really did nothing for me. It felt as though there was nothing in them.

But I do have a couple of oracles. The Faeries (that also does nothing), the Russian Gypsy Fortune Telling cards (like that one) and The Oracle of the Radiant Sun. I like the last but am affraid I don't know how to read with it at the moment. Didn't realise it was as complicated as it is. But I REALLY like the cards - they look like real vintage fortune telling cards - shame about the naff backs though.

LB

Myrrha

SunChariot said:
Oh no, don't trade it! I love that deck too. If any deck is a keeper than one is.:heart:

Babs

Oh yes! Now that I'm reading with it I agree! It really has the right mix of vagueness and specificity, especially if you stretch the meanings of the captions a little and the art is heavenlygorgeous.

I'm really looking forward to her new deck "Everyday Angels" as it looks like it will also work well together with the Archangels deck.

--Myrrha

Moon mind

I must say that Magical Unicorns are

Magical!!!!

I love this deck

moon mind

Rosanne

I use oracles as one card draws daily
So I like very much-in order of preference
Mystical Lenormand ( I lie -sometimes use all 36 for past and future)
The Triple Goddess (Called Tarot but it ain't)
The Tao Oracle (best card quality of all decks and illustrates I-ching draws))
Dreaming in Colour
Mo: Tibetian Divination
and the one I am going to get after much thought, which I think will displace The Triple Goddess is The Oracle of the Grail Code.
~Rosanne
ps. The Dreaming in Colour Oracle is for me, very accurate in explaining my childrens moods- very helpful and I keep it for that!

HearthCricket

I've just recently become very into oracles and my favourites are:

Madame Endora
Victorian Floral
Fairy Ring
Faeries (Froud)
Angel Oracle
Oracle of the Grail Code

:D

Little Hare

mine have to be

Ask your angel cards by toni salerno... i've don'e some very accurate readings with them,i also love the doreen virtue goddess cards due to the fact my best friend bought them for me

would love to get my hands on madame endora's foretune telling cards though!