'High School' tarot

Pyritie

Hi! I'm new here. I had this idea of maybe to make a tarot deck for my school. It will have various photos (I can't draw people very well... yet) and instead of swords/cups/wands/pents, it will have freshmen/sophomores/juniors/seniors (not in that order)

I think that freshmen = cups, sophs = wands, juniors = pents? and seniors = swords? Haven't quite decided on those last two yet.

Anyway, I was mainly posting here to get more of an idea about whether it is a good idea or not, and because I can't think of thinks for most of the cards. So far I have: The Fool = The New Student, The Emperor = The Dean of Student Life, Justice = Parents' Council (Sort of like a jury, but made up of various parents), The Hermit = The Librarian, Death = The Finals? (end of year exams), The Tower = The progress reports (you get them in your mail if you're getting a bad grade, usually ends in tears), Judgement = Graduation?, The World = The Campus.

I'm still thinking of more as I go along, but I can't think of any good ones for Sun, Moon, Star, Chariot, Wheel, Strength (The gym?), The Hanged Dude, or Temperance.

I've thought up one for The Devil: maybe a beer glass and an ash tray with a cigarette stub? I dunno what to call it though. Maybe something like 'Addiction' or something :|

So anyway, any help is much appreciated!

- Pyritie

Moonboy

hehe

sounds cool

any cheerleaders?

how about the school lunch lady?...she was always wise beyond her years!

AJ

If you are just fooling around with something for your own use no problems, but if it is something you intend to publish in some form you'd have to have a release from each person pictured.

rota

Shouldn't Death be Graduation?