Spirit of the Wheel Meditation deck

HearthCricket

WolfSpirit said:
I don't know if the artist has done another deck, but she has a website where you can buy lots of her stuff, I'm drooling over the pictures.

http://www.bergsma.com/default.asp

LOL Yes, I went a little nutty and bought some journals, some bookmarks, some magnets, to start off with!
:D

Mi-Shell

I have the Spirit of the Wheel deck and quite like it.
2 of their playing card decks are on my wish list and I am sooooooooo tempted.......

HearthCricket

My copy just came from US Games and it is breathtaking! What lovely work and what a workable oracle! Not to mention the gorgeous backs! I am floored by this deck and plan to use it this evening. My husband has a conference call, so just as it is getting dark and the birds quiet down, and the owl begins his song and the night animals creep out of their cozy homes to hunt, I will do my first pull and see where it brings me! I can't wait to use it!! But the quiet atmosphere with the window open will be the perfect time to connect with it! Sooo happy with these! About to go on my top favourite oracles list!!! Now to find the perfect bag....

lunakasha

HearthCricket said:
Sooo happy with these! About to go on my top favourite oracles list!!! Now to find the perfect bag....

How about this one???

http://www.tarottotes.com/Item.asp?IID=1313

The colors look like a match anyway....

It sounds like you are planning a nice evening to get acquainted with these.
When I was journaling, I would look at the card (s) for awhile before writing anything....and I never looked inside the LWB until after noting my initial reaction to the card.
Without exception, the information in the LWB matched very closely with my own feelings about the cards. They blew my mind!

Have fun HC....I hope to see a pic of them all spread out sometime.

:) Luna

HearthCricket

Unfortunately the cards are wider than that bag. Maybe I can get Mi-Shell to make me something, since she has the deck and knows exactly what would look good with it. I love her goodies!!!

lunakasha

HearthCricket said:
Unfortunately the cards are wider than that bag. Maybe I can get Mi-Shell to make me something, since she has the deck and knows exactly what would look good with it. I love her goodies!!!

Aww....that is a shame, I never noticed the dimensions were smaller, sorry about that. :(

Too bad because the colors would go really well with the backs.

But yes, if Mi-Shell has the deck, she will make you a very special, customized goodie, even better!

I am anxious to hear how you like the deck....I worked with mine faithfully, every night, for over a month.
I think I might take it out again tonight actually....your enthusiasm reminds me of how much I love it. Thanks!

:) Luna

HearthCricket

lunakasha said:
I am anxious to hear how you like the deck....I worked with mine faithfully, every night, for over a month.
I think I might take it out again tonight actually....your enthusiasm reminds me of how much I love it. Thanks! :) Luna

And to make things even more fun, I also bought the Medicine Cards deck, Animals Speak book and a gorgeous handmade Animal Spirit Chimes, which now hangs in the bedroom! Happy me! It is kind of hard to tell, but at the bottom is a bunch of pure white downy feathers!

SolSionnach

I just won this oracle on eBay, with something called the Mystic Glyphs - with shipping it came to about $10.50 per deck. I'm looking forward to receiving them!

6 Haunted Days

I got this deck about 6 months ago. As all have said, gorgeous artwork! And the large LWB has some great insight and information. A deck such as this could be used in conjunction with so many other systems, books and paths. It's not a shoddy slapped together deck like so many other Native American ones. This one has true power.

This thread has made me want to pull mine out again!

Miss 6 :love:

Guiding Cauldron

thsi looks soooo lovely, i LOVE the eagle card it reminds me of my guide agular. must see if i can get this in uk!