Sabian Symbols Study Group: Pisces 6 - #336

Elven

:) Welcome to the Sabian Symbol Oracle Study thread!

Please feel free to discuss the Sabian Symbol in this thread, and to ask questions or, explore any aspect of the many interpretions the Symbol holds. Please add your own observations and interpretations too!! The Symbol used in this heading is by Lynda Hill www.sabiansymbols.com

Sun Sign: PISCES
Degree: 6
Number: 336

Symbol: A PARADE OF ARMY OFFICERS IN FULL DRESS.

purple_scorp

I thought it would be good to use the Orphalese software to record my daily sabian symbol readings and so set about looking for appropriate images to convey the meaning of each card.

Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.

with love
purple_scorp

Attachments

• 335.jpg
    335.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 628

MaineGirl117

5 pointed Star (I hope I've got this right :) )

Taurus 18: A woman airing an old bag through a sunny window to give it air and sunshine.
Cancer 30: A daughter of the American revolution
Libra 12: Miners are emerging from a deep coal mine
Sagittarius 24: A bluebird, a sign of good luck and happiness, is standing at the door of the house

90 Degree 'Tension'

Sagittarius 6: A game of cricket.
Virgo 6: A merry-go-round.
Gemini6: Workmen drilling for oil.

Since I was so interested in how the 5 pointed star correlates to my sun sign, I thought to post these here. This is the Sabian Symbol associated with my moon sign in my 12th House.

I think I can see the correlation in this symbol and how I think. I'm very methodical and regimental with my thoughts. Even though this is suppose to be a very "airy-fairy" combination astrologically, I think my Taurus Sun in my 1st house which sextiles my Moon in the 12th actually makes me (for the most part) grounded enough to keep my thoughts in order.

What's interesting is that other aspects of my natal chart indicate that I will travel to "foreign lands" for work. This prediction came true about 2 years ago when I took a job with the government and moved from the Northern States to the Southern States. It does feel like a "foreign land"! :) Military personnel also do this, AND, I do wear a uniform for work (ironically a white smock, like the picture above!).

I did grow up in a military household too. This greatly influenced my upbringing, very regimented I would say. The household moved like clockwork.

The 5 pointed star is interesting. I'm trying to connect them to my experience, since I believe this move I made 2 years ago was a major turning point in my life. The old bag being aired in the sunshine seems to illustrate my move from north to south where there's quite a bit more sunshine. A daughter of the American Revolution - that brings me back to my roots and military upbringing. My whole family is extremely patriotic (we've ALL worked in the military or for the government). The miners emerging from a coal mine relates to the place that I work. It is virtually windowless and I work nights, to emerge in the sunshine at dawn. Now, the bluebird and good luck, that one is interesting. I associate 'good luck' with the Wheel of Fortune and the planet Jupiter. Jupiter rules the 12th house (Pisces) and I have Jupiter in the opposite 6th house in my natal chart. I was also in my Wheel of Fortune (10) year when I received the job offer and made huge (and beneficial!) changes to my life.

This is all so very interesting.... :)

Now the Tensions....

This might be a bit of a stretch but, the only associates I can attribute to these four symbols concerns my ex-husband. We did live close to a Naval Base, which would explain the soldiers again. The game of cricket I would connect to our trip to St. Lucia, which was preparing for the World Cricket Tournament when we went there. This is where we got married. The merry-go-round would be the kind of relationship we had, and what kind of person he is. Very high highs, and low lows, dizzying really, he was also drunk most of the time. And the drilling for oil would describe his work. Not drilling for oil per se, but he did dig in the mud for shellfish.

I see the astrological associate of the Virgo degree also relevant. While Jupiter is in the sign of Libra for me, it sits in the 6th house (in Virgo - I have an Aries Ascendant) opposing my Moon sign. Jupiter can also indicate the "husband" in one's natal chart, and since it falls in a house of obstacles and enemies CLEARLY it wasn't going to work out! No wonder there was tension :) My divorce did prompt me to find this job and move, so the 'tension' led to the 5 point star experience! It probably "freed" me to do what I was meant to do with my mind/Moon.