You know what I like about this place?

Marcus R

I've only been studying for just over a year now. Finding AT within weeks has given me the best knowledge and study base, than I have found any where else. I would not be half the reader I am now (pat on the back).
All due to the very real and sensible people here. I won't mention all the names of those "grandees" that guide we naive apprentices here, you know who you are.

spinnachie

it is a great place...ive learned a lot from all the people on here who were willing to help out a gal in need...not just in tarot but with divination in general...i love how they take the time to really think about their responses, and i love how they just genuinly want to help...

:)

Flames

I've met so many amazing and wonderful people...truly genuine and sincere, always willing to offer insight and share their knowledge and understanding. Some have become dear friends. It feels like a second home to me or what Grizabella said about family. That's the best way I can describe it. And I never thought I could feel that way about a place, before...an online place, that is. And like Ana Luisa, I love the community feel this forum offers. It definitely is aECLECTIC, and so much more...

seedcake

Since I engaged myself with my native language Tarot communities, I see how Aeclectic is the best for anyone who's into Tarot (and not only). The way how people communicate here, I took with myself to Polish language boards. This forum really thaught me how to talk about Tarot, how to share passion and how to learn and teach. This is something simply amazing. Even when I spend less time here 'cause I started to have much more card work with Polish clients, I get back here everytime when I need fresh air or take a part in the exchange (the best thing ever made!).

seven stars

I got a lot of sleep & I think that helped...hopefully I didn't look anything like that pic Raven posted hahaha! I didn't get booted from any of the discussions, it was more just what I was seeing elsewhere was so...nauseating, lol....monstrous egos. Was really not a big deal.

My top 10 list of why AT is my favorite:

(1) Down to earth people
(2) Very insightful postings
(3) Very INTERESTING posts
(4) Lots of wisdom here
(5) Kind and courteous responses
(6) Moderation making sure it's very civil
(7) Supportive environment
(8) Easy to get involved
(9) They make ya think
(10) I realy like hearing world-wide perspectives

seedcake

(1) Down to earth people
(4) Lots of wisdom here
(8) Easy to get involved
(9) They make ya think

Agree with every point. Supportive environment is not in many places, unfortunately.

Disa

I got a lot of sleep & I think that helped...hopefully I didn't look anything like that pic Raven posted hahaha! I didn't get booted from any of the discussions, it was more just what I was seeing elsewhere was so...nauseating, lol....monstrous egos. Was really not a big deal.

(1) Down to earth people
(4) Lots of wisdom here
(8) Easy to get involved
(9) They make ya think

I agree with all of this. I also appreciate the fact that there are many tarot writers, artists, deck creators that frequent the site and share their wisdom in an unpretentious manner, as well as just hang out with us and have fun:)

Lazylady

You know what I like about this place...

As a newbie, I don't post very often because I am too much of a beginner to have much to contribute. But I do like this forum and I am learning all the time! So it's good that it's appreciated and respected. One thing I have learned- there's So much to learn!

Artemisbell

Hello

I don't post very much and I'm fairly new, but I'm getting the sense that this is a wonderful forum! :D