New TdM II, from Rio IIIIto, Tarot de Marsella Robledo

jema

Got mine today and it is a beauty!
Crisp clear lines and colours, excellent card stock. You can tell this was done with great care and love.
Will use it as deck of the week next week and also for the TdM exchanges on here later.

Attachments

• Robledotdm.jpg
    Robledotdm.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 213

eltarot78

Hi jema

I'm glad you received your deck and you find it to your liking

thanks for the photo, goes straight to my album

wish you many good reads

eltarot78

updated:

the package for the 3rd group began their journey

Yves Le Marseillais

Posting close my Mail box

updated:

the package for the 3rd group began their journey

Hello Pablo,

Ha ha.... I am gonna sleep in front of my Mail Box outside my house !!

Salude

Yves

eltarot78

Hello Yves

we are two of us standing guard

Salute compañero

Yann

Hi Pablo,
I received the decks today. The pictures from this thread do not reveal the real colour contrast. The cards are amazing. I did not expect that to be honest. Great display of craftsmanship. The package is beautiful and i will use it as a cover.
My feeling is you are really true to tarot de Marseille. Magnifico.
I would also like to pay tribute to Iris' great sense of organisation.
thank you so much
Yann

Bluefeet

It looks like Pablo's TdM II decks and Dodals finally arrived to their new homes. :) Thank you everyone for posting!

eltarot78

Hi Yann
thank you very much for your words, and I'm glad that the deck has been to your liking.
I am honored that my work can give that feeling.

Iris is amazing, without her this would not be the same.

eltarot78

games within the game

In the series of Deniers can see that not all flowers are fertile, have flourished but do not have the seed inside.

In the Baton, the upper flower of the 4, similar but not equal to the flower of Ace of Deniers, is full of seeds, in the 8 its flowers reminiscent of the flowers in the swords (in the 10s are transformed at cuffs)

In the cups, stretch marks which traverse the interior of the cups, from 2 to 5 from left to right, moving down, and from 6 to 10 in ascending.

In nine of swords will see two red hearts, one crossed by the sword.

(most of these details are present in the TdM of Joseph Fautrier 1760, which was branded a fantasist; striated fashion glasses used by Grimaud and encoded by Jodorowsky & Camoin are present in the Tarot of Arnoult 1748)

Bluefeet

In the series of Deniers can see that not all flowers are fertile, have flourished but do not have the seed inside.

In the Baton, the upper flower of the 4, similar but not equal to the flower of Ace of Deniers, is full of seeds, in the 8 its flowers reminiscent of the flowers in the swords (in the 10s are transformed at cuffs)

In the cups, stretch marks which traverse the interior of the cups, from 2 to 5 from left to right, moving down, and from 6 to 10 in ascending.

In nine of swords will see two red hearts, one crossed by the sword.

(most of these details are present in the TdM of Joseph Fautrier 1760, which was branded a fantasist; striated fashion glasses used by Grimaud and encoded by Jodorowsky & Camoin are present in the Tarot of Arnoult 1748)

I really love the design on Two of Cups card, I assume it's based on Joseph Fautrier TdM 1760 as well? Bernardin Suzanne TdM has a similar design, so I guess it was also influenced by the Fautrier TdM.

Fautrier TdM is another example of lovely and important TdM decks but sadly completely unknown (to me at least). :) Thanks for sharing!