Chronata's Angels

Chronata

I know...the world doesn't need another angel deck...

but I do.

This is one that I am making for myself. Mostly because I want to start offering angel readings locally again (through the idea of Spa Tarot...people are still wary of Tarot 'round here) and also because I got rid of almost every angel oracle deck I had at some point.

And also because the angels told me to make this one.

I needed an angel oracle where I resonated with ALL the cards.

And it's fluffy. Of course it is.
It's an angel deck!

I wanted a deck that could give guidance to people. That's why there aren't negative cards in it. The readings I will be doing are along the lines of "what does your guardian angel want you to do?" Of course, angels don't want us to do destructive or negative things.
Though I will probably have an Angel of Shadows card, because working on our shadow side can be something very positive.

Anyway, I started work on this one last night, and have about 45 cards that I want to do.

I have finished 3, and have about 9 more in the half completed stage.

I am open to any comments, suggestions or anything you want to add to this creation journey.
Even if you want to tell me my art sucks. Believe me, I've heard it all before.

Here are my first three cards. I think I will call it my Guiding Angels deck.

Attachments

• ag artistry.jpg
    ag artistry.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 264
  • ag Growth.jpg
    ag Growth.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 249
  • ag animal companion.jpg
    ag animal companion.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 234

Alta

I like it! But, I like both your art and angel decks, so, what could you expect. :laugh:

Laura Borealis

Beautiful colors! And I like how you do wings.

What size are they?

MoonGypsy

Finally! :p An angel deck i can truly LOVE!!!!!!!!!! Fabulous, Robyn!

Well, yeah , admittedly...i have never "met" a Robyn Tisch-Hollister deck i didn't love!!!!!!!! So of COURSE...how could i NOT love these beautiful colorful angels that scream [ever so sweetly and gently] "Chronata!" :D

Hugs,
MGxxx

Chronata

Thanks Alta! :heart:

Laura...the originals are 3 13/16 X 2 7/8
Can you tell I have no idea how to measure? :D

I have a scrap booking stencil that I trace for each card, to make them all a uniform size, because I'm not always good at measuring the card to cut them.

Chronata

Thanks Moongypsy...you are too sweet!

I am hoping to finish more cards tonight. I'll put them up here when I do.

This is my bright palette...thanks to the Sharpies that create the first layer of color. I then use Prismacolor pencils and white acrylic.

Laura Borealis

Thanks Alta! :heart:

Laura...the originals are 3 13/16 X 2 7/8
Can you tell I have no idea how to measure? :D

I have a scrap booking stencil that I trace for each card, to make them all a uniform size, because I'm not always good at measuring the card to cut them.

The stencil is a smart idea! :thumbsup:

At first I thought they were ATC size (2.5" x 3.5"). But then I realized the proportions were a little different.

I really do like how you do wings. *looks at them again*

tarotlyn

:heart::) OMG!!! Chronata! I love this deck so much already...vibrant colors and you capture the essence of the card EXACTLY...

You have so many great ideas...I can see YOU as your 'Angel of Creativity' card!:):thumbsup:

This is a definite MUST HAVE deck for me! :)

When will this wonderful oracle deck be ready?...Please put me on the purchase list :heart:
Maybe they will be done and can be mailed with my Tarot Stone order?

:heart: Hugs...
Lyn

ETA: Are you naming the deck 'Chronata's Angels' ... I like that so much!

Quester

Totally awesome!!! I love angels!! Gotta have this deck when it's done!! :heart:

Chronata

well ok...I wasn't thinking of selling it actually...but if there are enough people who want it...I will reconsider!

Thanks for the sweet comments!