Pearls of Wisdom: Printing Quality

Rede Seeker

Second Edition

I received the Pearls of Widsom, Second Edition this week.

WOW!! The artwork pops. Words fail to describe it.

Sulis

Rede Seeker said:
I received the Pearls of Widsom, Second Edition this week.

WOW!! The artwork pops. Words fail to describe it.
Hurray you got it :).
It's a great improvement isn't it? The cards don't seem as busy because every detail is much easier to see.

Hedera

There is a second edition now?
Sounds good!

Is the lamination more matte, by any chance?

I'm in the middle (quite literally, have done about half) of trimming my Pearls of Wisdom right now, and it's such a great deck for it!
Removing the borders really make the colours stand out, they look deeper and more saturated, and at the same time slightly calmer, as well.

It's one of my favorite springtime decks!

Sulis

Hedera said:
There is a second edition now?
Sounds good!

Is the lamination more matte, by any chance?

I'm in the middle (quite literally, have done about half) of trimming my Pearls of Wisdom right now, and it's such a great deck for it!
Removing the borders really make the colours stand out, they look deeper and more saturated, and at the same time slightly calmer, as well.

It's one of my favorite springtime decks!

Hi Hedera,

See here: http://www.pearlsofwisdomtarot.com/

The cards are larger and the lamination is a matte varnish - lovely.
The borders are very, very small and are dark blue so the card image takes up most of the image. There is no copyright mark in the border either.
The small book has been made bigger too.
The whole thing is a great improvement and the images on the cards are much, much easier to see.

Hedera

Hi Sulis!

Thanks! :)

Bookmarked it - if I do get it (and there are three or four decks from the Tarotchest that will come first, probably), it will have to wait until a bit later in the month.
Probably will though - it's such a lovely deck.

And it's great to know that it's there, when I get fed up with the glossyness of the first edition!