Celtic Cross + Thoth

Dävid

= the most amazing accuracy I have ever had!

I have experimented with other spreads and decks, but when it comes to actual use...I always come back to this combination, and continue to be astounded by the level of accuracy and insight. (And the reliability!) I just can't seem to find these same results with any other deck/spread...does anyone else have this same experience?

Lillie

I use this deck with the CC.

It's an easy spread to use, and I kind of got into the habit years ago.
It's the one in all the books!

It gives enough cards and positions without over crowding it.

You can't use the ED's, but I never bother much anyway.

Dävid

Yes...I've actually always had the opposite view of what's on super tarot. I do take into account well or ill-dignified if a spread demands it, but as I normally use the CC anyways, my most accurate readings come from knowing a little bit about each card and then just looking at it as a whole and seeing how it all ties together, as pertaining to the question at hand. I experimented with Elemental Dignities, but always found myself over-anlyzing, and thus skewing the reading.

ravenest

I agree with the over analyzing bit WHILE reading. I find it best to analyze the cards in study outside of readings. Eventually that knowledge will filter into the 'background' of your mind and you will be able to draw on it in a non- concious way during readings allowing other processes to work without the distraction of the analytical functions.