Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive

Nisaba's Timing Method

  > Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Using Tarot Cards


 
Emro23uk  Emro23uk is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 19 Nov 2014
Location: Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
Posts: 9
Emro23uk 
Resident
Talking Omg, gob smacked!!!


I am yet to incorporate timing within tarot due to having read and heard how innacurate it can be. However I actually asked a timing question at the end of a reading for myself yesterday and then came on here and started reading. After reading your post I was intrigued to give it a go and do some specific timing questions. I sorted out a deck that I haven't used before, specifically for timing now In the reading I did yesterday with my deck I've been reading/working with the last few weeks, I was given then Queen of Swords. Guess what card I was given from the timing deck I've just asked the same question to...the Queen of Swords...Boom, I ❤️ tarot. Thanks so much for your post. I will be watching and waiting in 13 weeks 😉
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #151
Nemia  Nemia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Sep 2013
Location: End of Nowhere
Posts: 2,492
Nemia 
Citizen

Nisaba, I use a pip deck by Robert Place (Angels Tarot) for your timing method and it has worked well so far. How do you think a playing card deck would work? I thought of that when I read you're looking for a TdM style deck for your timing method. We'd lose the deal breaker cards - but playing cards should work the same, don't you think?
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #152
nisaba's Avatar
nisaba  nisaba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Jan 2009
Location: Proudly Australian
Posts: 61,796
nisaba 
Citizen

nisaba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emro23uk View Post
... I was given then Queen of Swords. Guess what card I was given from the timing deck I've just asked the same question to...the Queen of Swords...Boom, I ❤️ tarot. Thanks so much for your post. I will be watching and waiting in 13 weeks 😉
<smile>
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #153
nisaba's Avatar
nisaba  nisaba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Jan 2009
Location: Proudly Australian
Posts: 61,796
nisaba 
Citizen

nisaba's Avatar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
Nisaba, I use a pip deck by Robert Place (Angels Tarot) for your timing method and it has worked well so far. How do you think a playing card deck would work? I thought of that when I read you're looking for a TdM style deck for your timing method. We'd lose the deal breaker cards - but playing cards should work the same, don't you think?
I've already suggested earlier using playing cards if you don't he a second deck: you lose those big pointer-cards, and Jack becomes 11, Queen becomes 12, King becomes 13. I use a Tarot deck myself, but playing cards don't really try to talk to you", so they should be fine. And they're a cheap alternative.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #154
Yarnzipan's Avatar
Yarnzipan  Yarnzipan is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 05 Jun 2017
Location: VA
Posts: 38
Yarnzipan 
Resident

Yarnzipan's Avatar

That sounds really neat. I was thinking about picking up a Marseilles-style deck, mostly because I've been curious about some of the iconography etc. but I'd worried about reading from it. Looks like a good use to me!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #155
Nemia  Nemia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Sep 2013
Location: End of Nowhere
Posts: 2,492
Nemia 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by nisaba View Post
I've already suggested earlier using playing cards if you don't he a second deck: you lose those big pointer-cards, and Jack becomes 11, Queen becomes 12, King becomes 13. I use a Tarot deck myself, but playing cards don't really try to talk to you", so they should be fine. And they're a cheap alternative.
I must have missed it when you said so before. Thank you! This is such a useful method.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #156
nisaba's Avatar
nisaba  nisaba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Jan 2009
Location: Proudly Australian
Posts: 61,796
nisaba 
Citizen

nisaba's Avatar

Thanks!
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #157
nisaba's Avatar
nisaba  nisaba is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Jan 2009
Location: Proudly Australian
Posts: 61,796
nisaba 
Citizen

nisaba's Avatar

Bumping gently, to make it easier to find in the future as reference material.
Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #158


 


Tarot Cards & Reviews Free Tarot Readings Tarot Books Tarot Card Meanings Forum Archive
Aeclectic Tarot Forum Links
· Tarot
· Tarot Special Interest
· Beyond Tarot
· Forum Library

Aeclectic Tarot Categories
· Angel Decks
· Dark & Gothic Decks
· Goddess Decks
· Fairy Decks
· Doreen Virtue Decks
· Beginner Decks
· Cat Decks
· Pagan & Wiccan Decks
· Ancient Egyptian Decks
· Celtic Decks
· Lenormand Decks
· Rider-Waite Decks
· Marseilles Decks
· Thoth Decks
· Oracle Decks
· List All Decks
· Popular Tarot Decks
· Available Decks
· Tarot Books
· What's New

Copyright © 1996 - 2017 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us.