Good oracles for Autumn/Halloween?

HearthCricket

Can anyone suggest some lovely oracles to use during Autumn and for Halloween? I am looking for something mystical and preferably dark or autumn-like and realizing there isn't a whole lot out there.

So far I have gathered:

Well Worn Path
Hidden Path
Gypsy Witch Cards
Madame Endora

And that is it. Maybe my Ogham Celtic Tree Oracle. I also have Good Witch, Bad Witch coming in the mail. Maybe the Oracle of the Grail Code or my Angel one? Hmmm.... Any other suggestions? Thanks! :)

zannamarie

HearthCricket said:
Any other suggestions? Thanks! :)
Have you thought of using your holiday decorations as an oracle and doing intuitive readings from them?

That honestly came to mind for me because you said you are looking for 'lovely oracles' and your decorations are definitely lovely.

Pick a question then see what area of your home draws your attention and then go with the flow and 'read' it.

:)

Open Arms

Jewelry

This is a bit more intuitive or channeling but you can do readings from peoples jewelry particularly if it is somethings special or precious to them.

Take it in your hand...(usually the left), clear your mind and let what comes flow. I have picked out some really deep stuff using this method at times. And being Halloween - people may have bits and pieces they only wear at that time.

Blessings light and fun!

WolfSpirit

Like you, I find the Well Worn Path and the Hidden Path autumn decks.

Also the new edition of the Rune Cards by Ralph Blum - not the cards that are shown on AT, they are an older version and lovely too, but the new edition is artwork with lots of dried leaves and plants and seeds.

I think I find the Wicca Pack and the Wolf Song Cards suitable too, just the feeling I get from them :)

ilweran

The Haindl rune cards maybe or the Celtic Shaman's Pack.

WolfSpirit

Bodhran, oh yes thanks for reminding me ~ they are gorgeous and they just have that air of mystery around them.

Mariana

Maybe the Fairy Ring Oracle? It has an autumnal side...

Chronata

I like the Dream Inspiratonal cards, and the Madame Endora for Autumn...

and of course, the Good Witch Bad Witch cards!

HearthCricket

I can't wait until the latter comes. I hope it arrives today! Ogham is going to work out nicely too, since the trees go through so much change, this time of year, and the theme fits nicely, as well as the rather spooky artwork! It is interesting, though, that there isn't a whole lot of darker oracles out there. When I think of oracles, that is usually the first thing I think of. Something dark and very mysterious. I love my fairies and angels and flower and animal ones, but I want something more mysterious and multi layered!!