Clair De Lune Lenormand

Ferne

I just want to give everyone a heads-up about a new deck I've seen Etsy.
It's called Clair De Lune Lenormand and the shop's name is Lunasolare.

It's beautiful, simple and haunting. The images look ghost-like to me. I'm sure someone else will see them differently.

She is taking pre-orders, the decks should ship out in September.

I would link the site here, but I don't know how. (I'm so embarrassed).

Ferne

Astraea

It's very pretty, reminiscent of the Swietlistej Drogi tarot deck. I don't find it on Etsy, but there is a website for the Clair de Lune Lenormand - here's a link: http://clairdelunelenorma.wix.com/clairdelune

Is this the deck you're thinking of?

Ferne

It's very pretty, reminiscent of the Swietlistej Drogi tarot deck. I don't find it on Etsy, but there is a website for the Clair de Lune Lenormand - here's a link: http://clairdelunelenorma.wix.com/clairdelune

Is this the deck you're thinking of?

Yes that's the one! Thanks for linking the website to here.

I don't understand why the Etsy site is closed?? I was just there about an hour ago and ordered a deck.

Oh gosh I hope I didn't make a mistake.

Ferne

I just went to the site, it's not closed. But it does say "this item has sold".

I know she had one deck available and that one probably sold.

I think you can still pre-order the deck.

OnOrionsBelt

Yes that's the one! Thanks for linking the website to here.

I don't understand why the Etsy site is closed?? I was just there about an hour ago and ordered a deck.

Oh gosh I hope I didn't make a mistake.

The store is not closed. I think she only had 1 for sale. So when you purchased the listing went to sold and now is no longer in the store. She'll have to add more quantity to the listing. Probably others can simply send her a message and she'll make it so they can buy as well.

Ferne

The store is not closed. I think she only had 1 for sale. So when you purchased the listing went to sold and now is no longer in the store. She'll have to add more quantity to the listing. Probably others can simply send her a message and she'll make it so they can buy as well.

Yes, I think that's what happened. Thanks OnOrionsBelt for clearing that up.

Village Witch

A very haunting deck for sure! I love it!

Ferne

Apparently I didn't get the 1 deck that she had on the site, someone beat me to it.

I got a message letting me know that I will receive my deck in September.

Really looking forward to having it, it's a beauty.

Ferne