3 card Readings CLOSED

OnOrionsBelt

3 card readings. For each chore I do, I'll give a reading. I've made a list of chores represented below by an alphabet. For the most part they are chronological, I can see a few getting done out of order.

Pick a letter, ask your question. When I finish the chore, you have your reading!

If you don't pick a letter I can't answer the question because it cannot result in a chore being done. I have so much to get done! Fair? Fun?

You may ask more than one question, esp if things die down. But let's not get too greedy.

I'll be taking a break at some point. Continue to post your questions till the letters are gone :)

A. Chore Complete Bonny
B. Chore Complete Bonny
C. Chore Complete Scorpiogirl
D. Chore Complete
E. Chore Complete Sparkles1234
F. Chore Complete
G. Chore Complete
H. Chore Complete
I. Chore Complete Linad
J. Chore Complete
K. Chore Complete Pageofswords
L. Chore Complete Jdance
M. Chore CompleteCherryberry
N. Chore Complete
O.
P. Chore Complete
Q.
R.
S.
T.
U.
V.
W.
X. Chore Complete
Y.

Bonny

Lol!

I listen to jimmy Barnes music to do my housework ... Like your approach!!!

Q.

Alphabet letter N please ...

(His kids get destabised by her unstability)
Hypotheticly- Is c's ex getting more stable to the point he can restart a r'ship with me sooon?

scorpiogirl

Ok I hope I got it right. My letter is L. My question is Will I see M in the upcoming days? He is a male. Thanks.

Sparkles1234

3 card readings. For each chore I do, I'll give a reading. I've made a list of chores represented below by an alphabet. For the most part they are chronological, I can see a few getting done out of order.

Pick a letter, ask your question. When I finish the chore, you have your reading!

If you don't pick a letter I can't answer the question because it cannot result in a chore being done. I have so much to get done! Fair? Fun?

You may ask more than one question, esp if things die down. But let's not get too greedy.

I'll be taking a break at some point. Continue to post your questions till the letters are gone :)

A.
B. Chore Complete
C.
D.
E.
F.
G.
H.
I.
J.
K.
L.
M.
N.
O.
P.
Q.
R.
S.
T.
U.
V.
W.
X.
Y.

E please
How will today's meet up with a friend go?

Have my cards with me so can do one for you as well.What's your question?
Thanks
Sparkles1234

OnOrionsBelt

3 card Readings OPEN

E please
How will today's meet up with a friend go?

Have my cards with me so can do one for you as well.What's your question?
Thanks
Sparkles1234

House + Clouds + Moon

This meet up will result in an improvement in your living situation. However, you will be a little restless after this Meetup.

Thank you for sitting.

I could ask, will I finish this chore list?

OnOrionsBelt

3 card Readings OPEN

Lol!

I listen to jimmy Barnes music to do my housework ... Like your approach!!!

Q.

Alphabet letter N please ...

(His kids get destabised by her unstability)

Hypotheticly- Is c's ex getting more stable to the point he can restart a r'ship with me sooon?

Ok I hope I got it right. My letter is L. My question is Will I see M in the upcoming days? He is a male. Thanks.

Bonny & Scorpiogirl. Could you perhaps change your letters to a one marked with Chore Complete . Then I could answer your questions promptly. If not, that's okay, I promise to get to yours later.

Also, I did chore E which was take a benedryl for my allergies and I'm now fading off for a nap!!

scorpiogirl

ok ok I got it. I pick C.

Bonny

Go 'A' Scorpiogirl x