Love Horary

Sebastiane

Hi, I am new here. I have been studying horary the last few months. I cast a horary for an ex-relationship. I asked:

"Will we get back together?"

Here is the chart
https://postimg.org/image/u4padryvr/

The answer I believe is yes since the moon translates the light between mars and venus in the chart.

I have other questions though that I believe this chart might be able to answer, which I am having a difficult time to gauge myself, such as.

Since the answer is yes, when will we get back together?
How does he feel about me?

Here is my own interpretation. If anyone else has feedback that would be great.

Somebody else told me that the answer is yes, but it is something I would regret since the moon is in the 12th house.

Unfortunately, I cannot post the chart. I asked the question 07/09/2016, 12:27 pm in Chicago, IL, USA.

Background: (I will refer to myself as my significator and the quesited by his signficator). The relationship started off as an affair. Mars (the significator) returned to his country and got a divorce (this relationship commenced 5 years ago). He worked for an embassy in Venus' country. They met at a lecture. Mars claimed he was in an arranged marriage for political gains and was unhappy. Venus and Mars continued to have a romantic relationship that has been on-again-off again. The last time Venus heard from Mars was in 12/2014. Mars said he did not want to talk to Venus again. Venus has not heard from Mars since. Venus moved on and has been casually dating another foreigner, but in 03/2016, Venus started having dreams of Mars and now cannot stop thinking about him. Venus has been terrified of contacting Mars in fear that he will reject her again (Venus in cancer under sunbeams, separating aspect).

Minderwiz

I'll take a look but it might be a couple of days before I can reply in detail

PS Welcome to the forum!

Sebastiane

Thank you for the welcome and your response. Like I said, I really wish I had the ability to post the chart :)

Sebastiane

I just wanted to see if anyone can help me with the above chart. I heard that moon in 12th house is a very bad sign.

CosmicBeing

was it drawn up september
or drawn up in July

CosmicBeing

July 9 2016

Pisces= Jupiter = You
7th= Leo= sun= your ex.

You sit in the 7th house showing that you have more interest in him. You are in detriment which can signal your feelings for you cloud your reasoning.

Sun is in 6th house which is a house of misfortune, unpleasantness, day to day life, also disease.

Mercury 5th lord is conjunct with Sun. This could describe him...or indicate sexual diseases, even could indicate that he's enjoying himself in his day to day life.

Venus is conjunct with Sun...Venus is conjunct with Mercury. I wonder if he already has someone in his life that he is enjoying day by day (someone older than you).

Sun and Jupiter makes a separating sextiles. Sextiles are maybes....since it's separating it can mean something that has already passed or a maybe that leans toward the no side.

Moon can indicate two things here...6th house or your emotional state.

I'm going to be using a neo planet to gain more knowledge and neptune sits in 1st house...this could pertain that you have illusions and clouded thought about this situation with this man.

Neither one of you are retrograde, he doesn't sit in the 1st house, there is a weak aspect between you two.

I don't think you two will get back together.

**I've only been studying for a year fyi**

Sebastiane

It was drawn up in July. Thank you, but I believe you may have been looking at the incorrect chart. I was Libra, venus in cancer, placed in the 10th house and he was Mars in Scorpio, placed in the 2nd house. There were no planets in the 7th house house and the moon was in the 12th house, sun conjunct venus in the 10th. I asked at 12:27 pm in Chicago, IL USA

CosmicBeing

Still a no...
You are conjunct with Sun (which means you are hidden)
Mercury a planet of communication is conjunct with Sun...so could be you two are not in contact or A message is not getting through.

Mars is separating trine with Venus...Trine are yes...they move smoothly/happens easily..but it's separating.. so i am not sure if it indicate the separating/breaking up was easy to do for one of you or if the separation indicate something in the past...but it has passed.

Moon is in 12th house conjunct with Jupiter.. Moon would represent your emotions. So it could be that you have some secret hopes for this to happen (so you haven't vocalized it maybe.) Jupiter is also detriment...meaning your hopes/wishes may be of small strength.

Uranus is in his house of the 7th...so there is some type of disruption present. Uranus I haven't really seen it as a kind form of disruption...at least in my life.

Mars sits under Scorpio...Scorpio is tied to 8th house naturally...also have seen some works saying it's not that great in a relationship reading when someone sits under the scorpio sign...could be he's a very sexual person or likes to have too much fun.

I could be wrong. I still don't really see anything screaming a yes for a reconciliation (get back into a relationship)

Take my interpretation with a grain of salt.

Sebastiane

I don't read modern planets. So, I have scrapped what uranus is doing.

From what I have read is that moon is the engine,not just thoughts, I got a yes answer because the light is translated through the moon via venus and mars. Also, I believe sun would be co significator of the quesited. Venus is under sunbeams but a separating aspect. The final aspect the moon makes is where the question lies.