Need peoples opinions on this before tomorrow....what shall i do about my ex horary ?

Sharla

I'm not sure whether i should just leave things be with my ex now, or if i should still try and get in contact with him....so decided to cast a chart and ask for advice.

Im saying i need help before tomorrow as i've planned to go with a friend to extreme lengths tomorrow, to try and get his number from anyone who knows him.....i've got a few ideas in place.

https://postimg.org/image/5k1bfsfl5/

Charts radical with the planetary hour being sun ruler.

So straightaway im looking at the angles, and they are all fixed, so once again i'm confused as i don't know if this should be yes leave things now as nothings going to change as things are now fixed and un changeable....or if they are saying be persistent with your efforts.

Im sun in his house and his sign, yes it's right i do love him still.....just didn't realize this till recently.

Okay not too sure here about the sun as its 3 degrees away from being a day chart....i have moved the sun into the 7th house using the 5 degree rule, BUT can this apply with day/night too.....as saturn receives sun by triplicity in a day chart and doesn't receive sun at all in a night chart.....(im not trying to fit the planets to how i want them btw...im just not too sure on this factor).

Placing sun in the 7th, i am in the angular house of action....Saturn is also going on the 5 degree rule placed in the angular 4th house, so we are both accidentally dignified by house.

There is a sextile coming up between saturn and sun in 5 degrees....but sun will sextile with uranus 1st and then trine jupiter, at least they're not malefics, but what is jupiter here ? Jupiter ruling the 5th and 8th house, also jupiters in the 3rd so could this be us finally communicating with each other....am i just getting my hopes up here thinking this is a good thing ? I'm most likely wrong again.....jupiter is rx.

Moons in a strong position by sign and isn't void of course, not really seeing any collection of light here from the moon i don't think, as she doesn't seem to have collected any from me, even though she does square saturn.....but then would there need to be any anyway when there's a sextile between saturn and sun coming up.

Jupiter is weak being rx now though.....so maybe this is the negative vibe on the whole chart.

Infact the southnode is in the 7th just spotted it, so this doesn't look good. But northnode is in the 1st and also my co significator venus is in the same 3 degrees as the northnode...not sure what this means though.

Can anyone give me their views on it please ?

But now ive just noticed my antiscion is right on the 4th house cusp, so im sure this is saying for me to carry on trying to get in contact with him isn't it....so now both significators are in angular houses and my antiscion is right on the cusp of the angular house.

CosmicBeing

Well first house Leo = Sun s in 6th house.. house of unpleasant/misfortune. and sun is also in a sign that it is it's detriment.

To me this is very weak. Even if you did anything I am thinking maybe your opinion wouldn't mean much to him...he may value his family's opinion more or just value his own opinion more than you.

So to me this is a sign You shouldn't do anything...your efforts may mean nothing to him or may even shine you in a bad light from his point of view than seeing you as someone trying to keep his best interest.

7th lord= him
Saturn is in 5th house in Sagittarius.
5th house is a pleasant house...
now compare your position and his... they are dramatically different.

If we went to see where Jupiter sat...the lord of the sign he sits under. Jupiter is under Libra (partnership & contract sign) and it's in 3rd house.. communication and 3rd house can also be a written contract. . To me that looks like what would happen on a wedding day of making a binding contract with a partner through some. Jupiter is retrograde...so not sure what it means. But a retrograde planet doesn't immediately mean something weak. A retrograde planet is 'closer' to the earth meaning it's influence is stronger... just depends on if that abundance of the energy sways into something negative or positive. That is just my view of retrograde planets.

Also sun has set....so not sure if that would signify something more since you are signified by sun.

Arabic part wedding and legal contracts: Cusp 9th+Cusp 3rd-Venus
~9 degree in Aries+~6 degree in libra-3 degrees 47 in Aries = Libra 11 degrees 13

It is interested the Part of wedding and legal contracts is in the same house as Jupiter the depositor of Saturn as well as in 3rd house under libra the original ruler of contracts.

I personally don't think you can stop him. You are too weak in this chart.

I think you should just let him do whatever he wants... he is old enough to think through the consequences, plus for all you know this marriage is meant to happen to teach him something in life. But the reason I say this mostly is because you are weak in this chart....what has been the common theme of your role in the last charts you have done? Have you had a lot of strength in those charts or you been average to weak in strength? Look at the patterns of all the charts.

~~~~
My opinion outside of the chart:
If he isn't answering your phone calls, calling you back, or even coming out to talk to you in person. I think that is a major sign that you are not in his list of priority right now which may signal your opinion wouldn't mean much to him to cancel a wedding that has a set date and everything else set.

Anyway just an outsider's two cent.....I may be wrong. But if you have tried everything to try to get in contact and he isn't reaching back out. May be best to just let it be.

CosmicBeing

Also jupiter does rule 5th and 8th house... he is already in 5th... so jupiter would more likely represent his mind set or some type of description about him I would think.... maybe he isn't as worried about marrying the lady.. maybe his fancy for the lady has returned (retrograde)....

CosmicBeing

Then he is represented by Saturn.... Saturn is a very serious, fixed, organized planet. It is also a slow acting planet. Which would I believe describe him as someone not easy to sway or change his opinion. He is fixed.

Sharla

Well first house Leo = Sun s in 6th house.. house of unpleasant/misfortune. and sun is also in a sign that it is it's detriment.

To me this is very weak. Even if you did anything I am thinking maybe your opinion wouldn't mean much to him...he may value his family's opinion more or just value his own opinion more than you.

So to me this is a sign You shouldn't do anything...your efforts may mean nothing to him or may even shine you in a bad light from his point of view than seeing you as someone trying to keep his best interest.

7th lord= him
Saturn is in 5th house in Sagittarius.
5th house is a pleasant house...
now compare your position and his... they are dramatically different.

If we went to see where Jupiter sat...the lord of the sign he sits under. Jupiter is under Libra (partnership & contract sign) and it's in 3rd house.. communication and 3rd house can also be a written contract. . To me that looks like what would happen on a wedding day of making a binding contract with a partner through some. Jupiter is retrograde...so not sure what it means. But a retrograde planet doesn't immediately mean something weak. A retrograde planet is 'closer' to the earth meaning it's influence is stronger... just depends on if that abundance of the energy sways into something negative or positive. That is just my view of retrograde planets.

Also sun has set....so not sure if that would signify something more since you are signified by sun.

Arabic part wedding and legal contracts: Cusp 9th+Cusp 3rd-Venus
~9 degree in Aries+~6 degree in libra-3 degrees 47 in Aries = Libra 11 degrees 13

It is interested the Part of wedding and legal contracts is in the same house as Jupiter the depositor of Saturn as well as in 3rd house under libra the original ruler of contracts.

I personally don't think you can stop him. You are too weak in this chart.

I think you should just let him do whatever he wants... he is old enough to think through the consequences, plus for all you know this marriage is meant to happen to teach him something in life. But the reason I say this mostly is because you are weak in this chart....what has been the common theme of your role in the last charts you have done? Have you had a lot of strength in those charts or you been average to weak in strength? Look at the patterns of all the charts.

~~~~
My opinion outside of the chart:
If he isn't answering your phone calls, calling you back, or even coming out to talk to you in person. I think that is a major sign that you are not in his list of priority right now which may signal your opinion wouldn't mean much to him to cancel a wedding that has a set date and everything else set.

Anyway just an outsider's two cent.....I may be wrong. But if you have tried everything to try to get in contact and he isn't reaching back out. May be best to just let it be.

Hi Cosmic being and thanks for your input :)

I wasn't asking about his wedding he's supposedly, or not going ahead with....i was asking about what i should do in regards to carrying on trying to reach him or leave it.

I don't have a contact number for him or address, as he's moved since we were together, and i can't call him...im trying other alternatives to try and get my number passed to him so we can speak, and my intentions are not to get him to cancel any wedding, i just need to speak to him.

DO you know me and him were together nearly 3 years and so much in love, he infact tried to come back to me twice when things went bad, but by this time id got so deep into tarot study's, i'd used tarot to bury all my feelings, so then hence i told him i didn't love him anymore.....and in my eyes id moved on, little did i know the feelings were still there but hidden under all the studying i was doing.
And no he's not ignoring my calls.....if i could get hold of him, he'd speak to me and come and see me to talk, i know he would.

Going on the 5 degree rule sun is actually in the 7th house, being 3 degrees away from 7th house cusp...which puts me in his sign and house, which makes sense.

Him (saturn) going on the same rule puts him in the 4th house, which puts me and him both in angular houses.

Yes he is under jupiter and jupiter rules the 5th and 8th houses of the chart, and yes jupiter is situated in the 3rd house, but if were taking jupiter as being the marriage and 3rd house being contracts, then with jupiter rx this to me is weak.....and jupiter gets -5 for being rx.

BUT like i said i wasn't asking about his supposed marriage, i was asking about what i should do.

Im not weaker than him by house, as we're both accidentally dignified by house....going on signs, he's in term and face and im in detriment, so yes he is stronger than me by sign, but not by house placement.

In other charts ive posted on here regarding him, there has actually been strong mutual reception between us, but just debilitated by house, being either 6th or 12th. We've moved houses now and can see each other by sign....hence the sextile coming up between us soon.

Going on the part, i never calculated this as i never asked about the marriage, but if your saying its in the 3rd house and with jupiter, then this still can't be a good thing with jupiter being rx.

Thanks cosmicbeing, i do appreciate your thoughts....but i'm not seeing this as negatively as what you are going on my question asked, even though i'm still not 100% on the clear answer of this chart.

Don't take my replies the wrong way....its just this situation is quite an intense situation at present and emotions are heightened.

Sharla

Then he is represented by Saturn.... Saturn is a very serious, fixed, organized planet. It is also a slow acting planet. Which would I believe describe him as someone not easy to sway or change his opinion. He is fixed.

Saturn's not in a fixed sign though, he's in a mutable sign.....and dignified by term and face, which i'm sure would make saturn be more dignified.

Sharla

Also jupiter does rule 5th and 8th house... he is already in 5th... so jupiter would more likely represent his mind set or some type of description about him I would think.... maybe he isn't as worried about marrying the lady.. maybe his fancy for the lady has returned (retrograde)....

Yes jupiter does rule 5th and 8th...<aaarghh> i mistakenly seen 7th instead of 8th.

But i didn't ask about the wedding though, i asked about what i should do.

And how can jupiter rx be her returning if were seeing jupiter as her.....as jupiter now being rx is moving away from saturn.

CosmicBeing

Yes jupiter does rule 5th and 8th...<aaarghh> i mistakenly seen 7th instead of 8th.

But i didn't ask about the wedding though, i asked about what i should do.

And how can jupiter rx be her returning if were seeing jupiter as her.....as jupiter now being rx is moving away from saturn.

I'm not seeing Jupiter as her.. I'm seeing jupiter as a representation of his mindset or describing him in some manner because he sit under saggittarius...Saggittarius would describe him thus Jupiter position would also describe him.

I only used the part of wedding to see where he stands with it.

I am not sure what you are looking for with him or what you are even thinking of doing.

So I can't comment if it is really aligned with the chart.

Maybe someone else has an opinion of the chart, wish you the best.

Sharla

I'm not seeing Jupiter as her.. I'm seeing jupiter as a representation of his mindset or describing him in some manner because he sit under saggittarius...Saggittarius would describe him thus Jupiter position would also describe him.

I only used the part of wedding to see where he stands with it.

I am not sure what you are looking for with him or what you are even thinking of doing.

So I can't comment if it is really aligned with the chart.

Maybe someone else has an opinion of the chart, wish you the best.

All i want to do is speak to him, i have no other intentions.

Ive cast a chart for advice of what i should do....so i was reading it in that way, i wasn't taking anything else into account.

Everyone seems to have a bad judgement on me, because ive in the past mentioned he's got a marriage planned. I am not trying to sway his mind on this....i just need to get some things out in the open before he does this, so we can both properly let go of each other or whatever.

And my gut feelings and a previous chart i did regarding his marriage is telling me he doesn't really want to do this anyway......and extra charts have even said somethings changed now even to do with this, since we last spoke.

Minderwiz

You can't convert a night chart into a day chart. You can use the five degree rule to move a planet into a house but this shouldn't cross from one sign into another. Using Whole Sign House, the Sun would be in the seventh but it will still be a night chart.

The five degree rule allows you to move a planet that is coming up to a house cusp forward so that it moves into the next house. You can't move it back the movement has to follow the normal direction of planets. Thus you could (in this chart, move the Sun forward into the Seventh but you can't move Saturn back into the fourth, it's actually in the early degrees of the fifth. So forward from end of a sign into the next sign is OK but backwards from the start of a sign into the end of the previous sign is not OK.

There is no prohibition from Uranus, to the Sun's applying sextile to Saturn. (Uranus should be ignored) but the Trine of the Sun to Jupiter will prohibit it.

Just because the Sun is in the Seventh doesn't promise or offer the chance of a reunion. It shows, as you recognised, that you have strong feelings for him and that you are vulnerable.

But just because you want a reunion doesn't mean that he does. He's more interested in . But as you realise, Saturn is not in any dignity of the Sun.

I don't think that trying any extreme action is likely to reverse the situation. As I said above you are in a vulnerable situation. Extreme action might simply result in harm to you.