High Priestess as a person

Dartellus

Hi!

I'm posting in the "Reading" section because this is a piece of a reading.

I was doing a reading regarding one person and the way this person sees me, and came the High Priestess.
At first i thought the old way i see the HPS: This person sees me as a mysterious one. Or, the classical one: It's a mystery not to be know...yet.

Normally i would agree with all that, but something interesting is happening to me, i'm being portrayed, for a quite time, as women cards by the tarot and i'm a man. Traits and the archetype being portrayed by women cards.

I don't see this as a problem, but for HPS, i don't have a clue.

I'm starting to see more the "sees this person as mysterious one".

What you people think?

Thanks for the help!

laurence

Are you an introvert or quiet maybe?

I also see the HP as someone with knowledge, who reads a lot.

IndigoViolet

Imo it seem to me that even you might be an outward person, maybe something there is that you would like to keep to yourself. That, I mean, subconsciously. Since I only see the high priestess card I could only make a guess. The key might be the paper she holds

LeFou

Who is the person in question, and what is the relationship?

HP is the essence of Yin, observing, responding, contemplating, seeing the broader implications (as opposed to active, activng, goal-oriented, narrowly focused Yang).

Dartellus

Are you an introvert or quiet maybe?

I also see the HP as someone with knowledge, who reads a lot.

Hi laurence!

I used to be more quiet and introvert, but not anymore, it's being a quite time that i changed.
But who knows? Maybe this person is thinking more about this "old" person that i was.

Thanks laurence for the insight!!

Dartellus

Imo it seem to me that even you might be an outward person, maybe something there is that you would like to keep to yourself. That, I mean, subconsciously. Since I only see the high priestess card I could only make a guess. The key might be the paper she holds

Hi IndigoViolet!

What interesting thing you pointed, that she is saying something to me.
I ll have to thing about this piece of paper that she holds it, i might ask to tarot again.

Thanks for the insight!

Enlightenment23

This is someone who doesn't wear their heart on their sleeves, they're very mysterious and difficult to decipher, they seem like they have a lot of depth and wisdom within, but they will only share this information with those who are worthy of receiving it.

They can also be, as someone mentioned before, an introvert. The kind of person that would rather sit back and observe rather than be the center of attention. They're quiet and always look like they're reflecting on something.

Dartellus

Who is the person in question, and what is the relationship?

HP is the essence of Yin, observing, responding, contemplating, seeing the broader implications (as opposed to active, activng, goal-oriented, narrowly focused Yang).

Hi LeFou!

This person is a woman and the relationship is complicated. :laugh:
But it was a friendship that now involver love.

Interesting the descriptions that you made about the HP. So, this other person sees me as a observing and contemplating person? More passive?

Thanks for the help!

LeFou

So, this other person sees me as a observing and contemplating person? More passive?

I think "passive" might imply that "active" is automatically better.

Think of Yin as "wise," broad-minded, taking the long-term view, rather than Yang which is (sometimes) narrowly focused, impulsive, grasping, oriented toward more immediate results.

Dartellus

This is someone who doesn't wear their heart on their sleeves, they're very mysterious and difficult to decipher, they seem like they have a lot of depth and wisdom within, but they will only share this information with those who are worthy of receiving it.

They can also be, as someone mentioned before, an introvert. The kind of person that would rather sit back and observe rather than be the center of attention. They're quiet and always look like they're reflecting on something.

Hi Enlightenment23!

Interesting, this mysterious and difficult to decipher i totally agree with you, looking, somewhat, with deepness and wisdom some aspects of life.

I used to be more introvert, but now i'm much more extrovert. I think the mysterious and difficult to decipher fits well for me as this person sees me, but i don't know about wisdom and deep part :laugh:

Thanks a lot for your comments and insights!