Tower as feelings

Mystica7

In a negative vein, the person may feel incredibly disappointed, with you. Like his world is shattered, his dreams broken into pieces. You destroyed everything he believes, about you at least. Well that may be the case after a break-up which has been quite painful on his part.

If you get this card at the beginning of a romance for feelings, it may be that you simply shatter his world, for the good. He definitely has strong feelings for you. You won't be an ordinary encounter to him.

vasm

I don't believe those are good feelings. I got it once (not in feelings position) and the girl I liked went steady with someone else... So you probably know what I mean.

Dartellus

In a negative vein, the person may feel incredibly disappointed, with you. Like his world is shattered, his dreams broken into pieces. You destroyed everything he believes, about you at least. Well that may be the case after a break-up which has been quite painful on his part.

If you get this card at the beginning of a romance for feelings, it may be that you simply shatter his world, for the good. He definitely has strong feelings for you. You won't be an ordinary encounter to him.

Hi Mystica7!

Both interpretations makes sense, but the last one is great!
For the beginning of a relationship, makes a lot of sense.

Thanks for the great insight!

Dartellus

I don't believe those are good feelings. I got it once (not in feelings position) and the girl I liked went steady with someone else... So you probably know what I mean.

Hi vasm!

Yeah, i think for something that is not starting (relationship), you can be totally right.
Normally i see the tower as a big change as well.

Thanks for the insight!