Cathy McClelland's FULL 78 Star Tarot!!

I Sunshine

You got me on this one!

Amazon presented this deck with the Ostara (!) as a buying option. How could I have resisted? Ordered both. Should I run to TOODIES? These decks are going to be released next year - so I'll just add these to my next year's sins (I had too many this year already:().

I just did the same thing!! Resistance is futile... even when one is studiously avoiding the enablers thread! I am so excited I could explode. Now what to do while I wait?

CharlotteK

Just remembered this deck was due "early 2017". I've not had mine yet, or received any communication about it - has anyone that pre-ordered had it or an update?

Siavahda

Hi, it's listed as being published in May on Amazon, and the artist has confirmed it in her newsletter. Can't wait to get it in my hands at last!

CharlotteK

Hi, it's listed as being published in May on Amazon, and the artist has confirmed it in her newsletter. Can't wait to get it in my hands at last!
Ah thank you :) I thought it said early 2017 on her website. But May is good though - that's nearly here! Whoop whoop!

RavenOfSummer

It looks like the date for this has been pushed from end of May to end of July :-/ That's what's now listed on both Cathy McClelland's site and on Amazon.

Darn, and I was looking forward to having this deck for Summer Solstice.

ram

I just noticed on the Amazon page that the date has changed from 28 May to 28 July. Another deck (Ostara) was moved forward a month.

Does anyone know why this is? And if this has ever happened with other decks, do they ever under-promise and over-deliver?

I was concerned I may not receive the Star Tarot that I preordered because I'm not at all sure where I'll be living past 15 June.

Mirror of Galadriel

I know many of us have been waiting for this full deck to be finished for Many, MANY YEARS... I just got an email from Cathy McClelland that it's now available for pre-orders on Amazon to be released next spring!!! šŸ™Œ

https://smile.amazon.com/Star-Tarot...d=1477262122&sr=8-1&keywords=cathy+mcclelland

Here's a link to her website so you can see how beautiful it is: http://www.cathymcclelland.com/html/tarot.htm

I'm all squiggly with excitement!šŸ˜

So excited about this also. This deck is incredibly rich, beautiful and inspiring and has amazing animal symbolism that is above and beyond what I have seen in other decks. I have communicated with Cathy about it. On a very primal and ancient level we connect with many natural truths through animals. We miss that so often as people sheltered in our caves. I have studied the tarot animals in the Rider Waite deck indepth. The revelations they offer is astounding. I feel Cathy has helped to reconnect richly and in a very powerful and potent way with this deck with beautiful truths, whether through readings or just studying the symbolism. It is my most highly desired deck and I will cherish this deeply...thank you Cathy...warm congratulations on publishing this deck!!! Much Love and Light

starlightexp

It looks like the date for this has been pushed from end of May to end of July :-/ That's what's now listed on both Cathy McClelland's site and on Amazon.

Darn, and I was looking forward to having this deck for Summer Solstice.

I've waited a decade a few more months will seem like a piece of cake

RavenOfSummer

I've waited a decade a few more months will seem like a piece of cake

You are right...I should not complain! I only became aware of this deck a few months ago, so my wait is really nothing. I'm glad that everyone who has been waiting for years will soon have it in their hands!

Aura Wolf

So stoked for this one! I remember looking at the majors many, many years ago and thinking it was just lovely. I wished it were a full deck and kept forgetting about it, feeling as though it would never happen. I even rediscovered the Death card image last year--one of my favourites ever--and set it as my FB profile pic (credited of course!) in honour of my tarot Death year! I was so happy to hear this one is now complete...after seeing all the images I nearly fell over. It's got everything I hope for in a deck these days: multicultural, gender-balanced court cards, beautiful fantastical art, loads of animals and some mythological beings, and lots of unique symbolism that works! Can't wait to read with it.