Discussion Thread for: The Making of a New AT Collab Deck

gregory

So ~ You'd rather bread did not come pre-sliced? :laugh:
ACTUALLY - not that that is relevant - yes. Pre-sliced is quite nasty I'd much rather slice as required..

IMHO - I think going as far as to say that you wished you had NEVER suggested this deck to Gulliver (indicating you wish all work would cease and the deck should just vanish) is horribly irresponsible, and detrimental to it's progress, not to say insulting to those who are working away on their cards ... and enjoying themselves.
Thanks for that. Not least for reading in stuff that I did not say.

Rhapsodin

Been quite entertaining :)

tarotbear

Very nice too. Thank you. It set my mind to creating a tarot on sliced bread.
Difficult to shuffle but if you like the reading you can eat it, if not, throw it out for the birds.

:D

Hey! A couple of years ago someone was doing embroidery on sliced bread ... the birds had a problem with it ... :laugh:

trzes

Difficult to shuffle but if you like the reading you can eat it, if not, throw it out for the birds.

:D :D ROTFLMHO

What I actually was about to say: I find it really SCARY that some people are about to finish their second card while I haven't even started thinking about my first (yes, the blame is on YOU again, tarotbear :D). So I wanted to ask, whether the march 2015 deadline is really for delivering my single card or for the whole project to be finished. If the latter holds, when is the card deadline??? (slap me if I missed the post that tells me ...)

reall

lolz original tarot humor!^^ ;)))

@trzes no deadlines yet, but you will probably finish it before we get one!;)))

Amsonia

Ace of Wands

I posted my thumbnail preview for Ace of Wands in the other thread, the one about the technical specifications...if you are interested in taking a peek...I won't take up server space by posting it twice...

Cheers!

annabel398

Amsonia, let's keep that thread for tech questions only... if you post in the dropbox and let me know it's okay to put in the shared folder, I can pop it in there for ya. Also, sorry about the name mixup <blush>!

annabel398

At the risk of being repetitious, I'm going to remind people:

EVERYONE can use the shared link to get a sneak peek at some of the cards: Shared Dropbox link

ARTISTS: please email me (my username) at that outfit that begins with Ya and ends with Hoo. I will set up your own dropbox folder and send you a link to it. Don't forget an LWB entry. Let me know if it's okay to share your work in the folder everyone can see.

gregory

When will a "binding decision" be taken about how this deck is being "distributed" ?

I know I'm not the only one who doesn't want to be in the project if it is to be printed and sold outside AT. I know of a couple of people who haven't signed up at all while they wait to see, and that is also the reason I haven't posted my card, even though it's done. I would much prefer it to be available in printed form ONLY to contributors (if at all) and digitally on forum as previous ones have been.

Not trying to be inflammatory here, but "interested parties need to know". :)