Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

BlueMoon3151

I'm looking for a few replacements for my "The Dragon Tarot" deck, it was damaged in a flood recently and I'd hate to have to get rid of it >.< it's one of my favorites.
Any way, I'm looking for The Kinght of Swords, Six of Wands, Four of Pentacles, Two of Swords, Ace of Swords, Nine of Pentacles, and the Seven of Cups.
Thank you to anyone who can help me <3
I'll post here if I find any spare cards.

Edit: I'm also missing these cards: Page of Pentacles, Ten of Pentacles, Nine of Pentacles, Eight of Pentacles, Seven of Pentacles, Six of Pentacles from my "The Golden Tarot" deck (http://www.melissalaunay.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/ld_gold_tarot_sm.jpg)

rhombchick

Which dragon deck? LS?

Nytebugg

nevermind I found it stuck in another deck. :)

nisaba

My MRP Fairytale deck came with an extra card, all shrink-wrapped an' everything: the Six Cups (Hansel and Gretel).

If anyone is lacking it ...

MoonGypsy

MoonGypsy said:
Happy Spring Equinox everyone! :heart:

i am looking for the Queen of Wands from the vintage Hoi Polloi Tarot deck. If you have one in great condition to spare [possibly from an incomplete deck?] i would be soooo grateful! My deck is in really fantastic condition, except for the QoW, which has a crease that looks like it might tear with use. This is a deck i love and plan on using a lot! :heart: i can pay a little $, trade, and/or pay for postage.
Thanks in advance! :love:

Hugs,
MoonGypsyxxx

A hopeful bump...anyone? :heart:

lovedog

Druidcraft Tarot missing cards

I found them. It's a complete deck right now for my Druidcraft Tarot Deck. But I still have one deck with a missing Card, Emperor from the Original Rider Waite. I might be giving away the rest of the deck away to people who need cards from Original Rider.

mary ventura

Does anyone need card(s) from a 1983-ish Thoth deck?

My neighbor gave me this deck, but it's missing the 2 of cups :( so I can't sell it. So ... if anyone is missing a card or cards from this deck, let me know.

It's the first US Games edition. ISBN: 0-913866-15-6, printed in the early 80's, the White Box C (per Tarot Garden's Thoth Tarot Edition Comparison Table). The box is very worn but the cards look just fine.

Mary V

mary ventura

This is a long shot ...

I need an Oracle Belline Gold card #44, le Hazard. So bummed -- I did a reading and I remember drawing this card. Now for the life of me I can't find it. Raise your hand if you've ever bought a new deck because of one little missing card :(

Mary V

tarotmama

I need a Nine of Swords from a plain blue back Aquarian PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!