Lost and Found Cards Singles Bar

baylys

I just bought a copy of the mini Tarocchino Napoleonico (Napoleon Tarot) by Il Meneghello.

It's in great condition, but wouldn't you know it.....it's missing a card. The Ace of Deniers (pentacles).

Does anyone have this deck that they could part with this card??? Please PM me so we can work something out.

The title card could work at a pinch, but the completionist in me wants the proper card :(

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369346795.980854.jpg

pandan49

ISO: 2 & 4 of Orbs - Shakespearean Tarot by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki

I found a copy of the Shakespearian Tarot by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki and the book and deck are in perfect, new condition except that it has been opened and the top of the box is missing. And all of the cards are there except the 2 and 4 of Orbs. Does anyone else have a broken deck and you want to trade or sell those two cards?

Thanks for considering it.

Trade arranged with Madame Squee. Decks sent.

Madame Squee

I found a copy of the Shakespearian Tarot by Dolores Ashcroft-Nowicki and the book and deck are in perfect, new condition except that it has been opened and the top of the box is missing. And all of the cards are there except the 2 and 4 of Orbs. Does anyone else have a broken deck and you want to trade or sell those two cards?

Thanks for considering it.

I have a broken deck, too! The missing card is the Three of Sceptres. Pm coming your way.

pandan49

Osho Zen Missing Card

I have an Osho Zen set that is missing the card named Source, which would be the Ace of Fire in this deck. Anyone have an extra one of these?

Thank you for your help!

Eno

My newly acquired Gentilini is missing a Knight of Cups. :(

Is there anyone who has a Gentilini with two of them ?

Or is there someone who could send me a high-resolution scan of the Knight of Cups, so that I can make a replacement card?

Many Thanks
Eno

VioletEye

i just picked up the Hermetic Tarot, and it has an extra XXI Universe card, if anyone needs it. it's the old-school, yellow and red box version.

also, i found a Starter Tarot Deck at a yard sale, and it wasn't until i got home that i realized it's missing four cards... good thing it was only a dollar! anyway, if anyone needs any cards out of this deck, if i have it, it's yours.

edit: oh, i should add that some of the cards in the Starter deck are not in the best condition, if that matters to you: some stains, warping and bends. mmm, enticing, no?? ;)

flipperjane

Druidcraft - 4 The Lord

I have lost The Lord from my beloved Druidcraft deck - does anyone have one?

gregory

I THINK rodney (rwcarter) has almost all the cards... he has a broken Druidcraft (see further up the thread. You could pm him.