Zombie tarot - Ace of Swords

shadowdancer

And so the baton is passed, so to speak, but from whom to whom? Is the zombie accepting defeat and handing the spoils of war to you as the victor, heralding a new era of communication? Or are you admitting defeat and passing your fate into the hands of a zombie? I will leave that one with you to ponder. Whatever the situation, keep focussed on the target there. Wield it with attitude and integrity, and you have the chance to herald a new era for yourself and your community. Get it wrong, and it will indeed prove to be a double edged sword, with the sharpest edge likely to be buried in your neck at some stage. Well, the responsibility is now yours. Stay sharp, stay focussed and you will be offered the opportunity for much clarity in the future. Get it wrong, and you will be history. Or in the case of a zombie victory - lunch.

Attachments

• swords ace.jpg
    swords ace.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 305

Queen of Disks

The problem I have always had with reliance on guns in zombie movies (and in other post apocalyptic situations) is that sooner or later you will run out of ammo and then those fancy huge guns that made you feel all powerful will be worthless hunks of metal. And the zombies will still keep coming. So a good knife and proper care of said knife would be a good investment and may last you longer then your gun. Just make sure you don't drop or loose your knife or you'll be zombie food.

ana luisa

From the very first time I saw this card, I had the impression that both hands belonged o he same man. Him in the past (left) and him now (right). Renewed energy for serious decisions and action taking.Besides, the message "for the zombie hunter" gives a message of optimism saying that whenever that "old" person tries to creep in, the sword will get rid of it. The Target also shows determination.