Etsy Tarot Decks

graceofangels

Hey all: Has anyone purchased a handmade deck from Etsy? If so, have you had good experiences?

gregory

LOADS of people have, yes.

I have several, and haven't had a bad experience yet - unless you count HORRIBLE postage costs and the way mail all over the world is getting slower by the minute (Oh and the UK customs charges (fair enough) and the fee the post office charges to collect said charges (NOT fine !) !

graceofangels

LOADS of people have, yes.

I have several, and haven't had a bad experience yet - unless you count HORRIBLE postage costs and the way mail all over the world is getting slower by the minute (Oh and the UK customs charges (fair enough) and the fee the post office charges to collect said charges (NOT fine !) !

Lol. No i meant more along hte lines of not being able to connect with your deck. Glad to hear that you've had good experiences....for the most part. lol.

Gwynydd

So far, so good. I've bought one so far

tarotlova

I am waiting on one TaRat, this is my first purchase from a Etsy store and I am really looking forward to it. I think I will bond with this deck as it is just so different to what I have purchased before, although the postage was horrendous! :bugeyed:

gregory

I love TaRat, and several others. I'll power up my database in the morning and let you know. But one from Etsy that I love to BITS is the Twilight Rabbit. PERFECT experience.

AnemoneRosie

I'm curious to know if the OP is asking because they're struggling with connecting to their deck?
I've had that struggle before, but not from Etsy.

Dercetius

I've purchased some on Etsy and I have no complaints other than the shipping costs, which can be high. I find that custom-made decks are easy for me to connect to as well.

rylla

I prefer these to mass market decks.

tarotlova

Well it arrived and the TaRat is exquisite! No problem at all with bonding, I found it to be rather talkative straight away. Actually it was quite amusing the first three I pulled was Death, Wheel Fortune & Chariot and I was just about to drive to the shop and I thought hmm maybe I shouldn't I might have an accident. So I put it off for a couple of hours and then thought don't be so paranoid go. So I did without incident, but then my husband emailed me to say he has to go on a business conference that he was hoping to get out of :p