New thread: Lost and Found Singles Bar for missing Cards

gregory

I just bought a Lunatic Tarot from baby_dream on Ebay (I hope / thought that was the poster of the same name here, so trustworthy) -- it was sealed, but still missing four cards:

Hermit
Sun
4 Swords
Page of Cups

If anyone has these, I would love to just fix this deck rather than try to track down another!
It is the same person. She is ABSOLUTELY trustworthy, yes. Ask her, in the first instance. She may have a spare.

Essence of Winter

'90s era Rider Tarot - Fool missing

Hi everyone. I have a Purple Box Rider Tarot that is missing its Fool but a Yellow box Fool from that era (1990s) would also work as they both come from the same printing line from AG Mueller in Switzerland. Any help locating a replacement Fool would be much appreciated.

Garran

Intuitive Tarot cards and book

Hi all.

If anyone is missing cards or the book from the Intuitive Tarot, I have most of the deck and the book and will be happy to send for no charge except postage. I'm missing the Lovers, the Hermit and the Moon - last two sent to a forum member. :)

KJ
The Garran

MoonGypsy

Hi All,

I recently bought the Oracle of the Radiant Sun from a wonderful ATer here. I bought it knowing full-well that the deck was missing one card and had a double of another. I'm hoping to be able to fix that in a kind of grass-roots way.

So would someone who owns this deck be up for scanning and uploading the missing card for me? Then I could download the scan, resize it, print it up and paste it onto the extra card.

Missing card is entitled, Originality ~ Mercury in Aquarius.

Fingers crossed that someone will come through here :D

i was able to scan one for you, my friend! Please PM me the email addy you would
like me to send it to. :love: i hope it works! :heart:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xoxox

Madrigal

i was able to scan one for you, my friend! Please PM me the email addy you would
like me to send it to. :love: i hope it works! :heart:

Hugs and Blessings,
MoonGypsy xoxox

:love: MoonGypsy :love:

Thank you! Where is the little Tarot Faerie smilie :heart:

GlitterNova

--nevermind--

FLizarraga

Baba Fairytale Tarot's Ten of Swords

Greetings, lost and found fellow sufferers!

I just got, in yesterday's mail, a wonder of wonders: a brand-new, sealed, never opened before Fairytale Tarot. I broke the plastic wrap of the box. I broke the plastic wrap of the cards. Heaven. Just heaven.

Then, when I am going through the cards.... what do I find? Two Pages of Swords --and no Ten of Swords!

So I have an extra Page of Swords (Finist the Bright Falcon) to offer, and I'm in search of a 10 of Swords.... :(

Anyone?

FLizarraga

Baba Fairytale Tarot's Ten of Swords

Deleted --duplicate.

FLizarraga

Baba Fairytale Tarot's Ten of Swords... appears....

Apparently this particular fairy tale does have a happy ending. I wrote Karen Mahony yesterday, who promised to look into the matter (she is great at responding emails, generally within a few hours, a day at the latest).

And to my surprise I just received an email from Alex: he's going to mail me a replacement card. I feel just like Cinderella, glass slippers and all! :party: :party: :party:

Attachments

• Disney-Princess-Screencaps-Princess-Cinderella-disney-princess-32304731-4356-3237.jpg
    Disney-Princess-Screencaps-Princess-Cinderella-disney-princess-32304731-4356-3237.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 118