Tarot Shadow Work--Study Group?

HOLMES

that would be great !!

the author went on to write tarot for the healing heart, and professional tarot so for a while she was popular in the tarot circles.

I haven't been following the thread for sometime but should you feel inspired I recommend it.. however far you go,, go ahead to share it for yourself hence I don't know if you would start a new thread,, or what have you.

I think one thing you will realize as it involves looking in the shadow of one self that it would be easier to give up on it.. so it requires more dedication,, then I had anyways :).
I was surprised to get the email notification and currently not doing much so I can follow your thread, post when you share.

LisaStarlight

Should we start a new thread?

I don't know how many of us there are, but I wonder if it's worth starting a new 2014 thread?

Sulis

I don't know how many of us there are, but I wonder if it's worth starting a new 2014 thread?

Hi Lisa,

It's fine to start a new 2014 discussion thread for this group but please just continue with the threads in the index thread for the actual chapters.. That way makes it easy for new users or readers of the threads to find what they want.

The index of threads so far is here: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=1382835

If you start any new threads for new chapters or a new 2014 discussion thread could you let me know by private message to make sure they all get indexed?

Have fun and drop me a PM if you need anything.

Sulis - Tarot Study Groups moderator

coyoteblack

I know for another study group I was part of we stopped and restarted it again a few times. I like the idea of keeping it all in the same threads so I can look back and see if anyone else is having the same issue i might have.

So far I am right before the first reading I am trying to do all the meditations in order.

Tarot Orat

I have a bad habit of dropping in and out of study groups, but this is one of those books I've been meaning to work more with for *years* and this might be what I need to really settle down and do it. I'll pick up the book when I get home and see how it feels this time around....

ETA: I just posted in the old Support Lounge thread at http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=94852, if anyone else wants to revive that too. I agree with coyoteblack that continuing to post in older threads is really useful for me in study groups, I also like seeing what other people have talked about and worked on before.

coyoteblack

Tarot Orat I really hope you join. I decided to clean my house before I began my first reading and we are almost in spring so it seems perfect .

Tarot Orat

Tarot Orat I really hope you join. I decided to clean my house before I began my first reading and we are almost in spring so it seems perfect .

I've been re-reading the first few chapters, and I am definitely in! The change from winter to spring does seem really perfect. I think I'll spend the next couple days working through the meditations, starting the journal, and setting up the altar, and do the first spread on March 1st.

coyoteblack

I've been re-reading the first few chapters, and I am definitely in! The change from winter to spring does seem really perfect. I think I'll spend the next couple days working through the meditations, starting the journal, and setting up the altar, and do the first spread on March 1st.

awesome I look forward to reading your spread.

Eyebright

I was going to do the first spread this weekend, but for some reason (and I don't know if this is realted to this process), I felt an intense urge to deep clean, so instead I have gutted the house, and cleaned it from top to bottom. Am doing the first spread tomorrow evening after work now!

Anybody else needed to clean first?

coyoteblack

I was going to do the first spread this weekend, but for some reason (and I don't know if this is realted to this process), I felt an intense urge to deep clean, so instead I have gutted the house, and cleaned it from top to bottom. Am doing the first spread tomorrow evening after work now!

Anybody else needed to clean first?

I had to dust, sweep,mop and generally clear away any mess in the way before I started. It felt important for some reason.