Sabian Symbols Study Group: Aries Degree 19 - #19

huredriel

tink27 said:
Have you ever made a candle with crystals or talismans in it? You melted the wax and slowly poured it into the mold.....the stone descended into the wax which surrounded and encased this lucky charm. Our bodies are like the wax, the stone, like the soul. When we light the candle (hope I know where I'm going with this) the flame not only acts as a transformer, it reaches from deep within the most dense part of the candle, allowing the magic you embedded within it to rise and connect with higher subtler energies.

Our perceptions are limited by our five senses.......we see and hear a limited range of different frequencies of color and sound. But when we awaken our spirit, our intuition within we begin to experience colors and sounds of the astral realm. Ever watch a candle lit at night.....it creates a gorgeous play of light and shadow.
Tink, this bit in particular I am going to have to add to that reading you did me in our exchange ......... it goes so beautifully with what you saw for the wax models!!!!

huredriel

purple_scorp said:
Attached is what I came up with for this symbol.
I love the colouring on this card PS, but have to ask ....... what is the brown thing ....... my logical mind says its crumbled iron/towers ....... yet whenever I look at that shape it looks like an upside insect ....... cockroach or spider or something *shudder*.

purple_scorp

It does look like a cockroach, I agree. It's actually a shipwreck!

with love
purple_scorp

huredriel

tink27 said:
Without awareness of the Self, we end up traveling a labyrinth of twisted paths and endless passages choked with binding webs and dense matter. We end up being governed by the past traditions and conditions of society and not guided by the Truth of One's own making.
Tink, whilst I think that the above is very apt for the struggles that we endure on a path of knowledge ...... this also brought a connection to Aries 15 for me ........ the binding webs ...... and with this being 19, linked to The Sun in tarot ....... I see the truth of one's own making as the Sun's clarity shining down and showing us where these webs actually lie. And of course, by taking in the previous symbol ........ by taking a moment to *be still* ..... or even being in the void of darkness ...... could give enough time for this light to penetrate through. Does that make sense?

Oops, adding in again ....... another thought ..... by lying in our hammocks (18) .......

I AM the one who dares to dream?

huredriel

tink27 said:
Medicine Cards
Dragonfly...
Break illusions,
Brings visions of power,
No need to prove it,
Now is the hour!

Know it, believe it,
Great Spirit intercedes.

Feeding you blessing you
Filling all your needs.
I printed out this thread to make some notes on and then thought it feels as if I'm just repeating others' thoughts but this bit here ........ for some strange reason I feel I have to post what I wrote.......... the two lines especially where you wrote "Know it" etc .......

feel it, focus on it ........ manifest it!

huredriel

Mooncat2 said:
Looking at the progression 1-10-19 ........at its most positive this person has reached a time when she can confidently express herself...........the bubbles become the manifestation of self expression........showing her true colours.
tink27 said:
Yes, I see 19's as having experienced every form, color, creed, gender, and walk of life. Deep in their soul, they know that they are here to finish unresolved issues of the past, so that they are able to move through 1 + 9 = 10!

Something with these two specific comments keeps niggling at me :D ..... I'm definitely finding it hard to move on from this symbol at present .......

Could this be the karmic wheel in operation ..... that when it turns, the carpet will finally be able to lift up & go off on its travels? Or could it be the manifestation of dreams instead?

I have some kind of weird feeling here, but am unable to express it properly ....... I'm also thinking of the teacher role which could be *hidden* as it were on this cycle 1-10-19 ....... Aries 10 is "A teacher give new symbolic forms to traditional images" ....... so a thought that our carpets are there .... but the smog, pollution stops us from seeing it properly ........ we need to look from a different perspective to see it in all its glory?

And I think that this is a lovely summary of the progression needed to move through (Aries 1-9):

tink27 said:
When we take these three forces to a higher level (mooncat2's bubbles), we not only grow in self-awareness, we are at One with ourselves and One with the Universe. Like the starship Enterprise we are able to hover above that which has held us back from our desires. And in so doing we consciously or unconscously beam this energy to others.

And this Mooncat, had me think of the alignment of chakras within us, bringing balance between mind, body & spirit ...... enabling us to *walk our talk*:
Mooncat2 said:
In the THREE is the integrating of spiritual and material realms and the uniting and balancing of the yin/yang to bring forth new life and creative expression.

Tink, ruminating over your comment here, had the thought of *the heart is the gateway chakra* floating in ...... does that mean anything to you?
tink27 said:
Dragonflies have unique irridescent coloring. So too do bubbles....they reflect all the colors surrounding them. The first two bubbles may reflect a crisis in this industrial city.....they may also reflect how we relax by taking deep long breaths and blowing stress out. The third bubble (the magical three) has the dragonfly 'stitched in to the fabric' of our 1st and 2nd chakras, red and orange. Through the breath, it is the spirit that animates matter and inspires our souls to invigorate Spirit.

tink27

hurdriel said:
Tink, ruminating over your comment here, had the thought of *the heart is the gateway chakra* floating in ...... does that mean anything to you?

Hi Huredriel,

Yes it does! I do believe the heart chakra is the gateway. But it needs the other chakras, especially the root, 1st chakra, to enable us to feel the passions of love in a human way. I think it also helps us to feel a passion for life, the heart chakra motivates us to deepen these experiences. We aren't only able to see higher visions but also to work towards them.

tink :love: