Umbrae

Sophie

GoddessArtemis said:
I don't have either in real deck format, though I believe I have the Haindl on Orphalese--I'll double check for you. If you don't mind that it's via Orphalese (how I do a lot of my readings), you're on! I'll do one for you tomorrow night after work. Want to try?
Well, if you don't mind an At, Or reading made by a restless High Priestess (who doesn't happen to own an Ator deck and must therefore find one by tomorrow - ooops, no, tomorrow parents are coming for dinner - it'll have to be next week. At least. Or. At.) crazed Helvetica seen running from the building wearing Umbrae's kilt, his pantyhose covering her head, and pursued by Baba-Prague in pants and Barb in britches...

GoddessArtemis

Helvetica said:
Well, if you don't mind an At, Or reading made by a restless High Priestess (who doesn't happen to own an Ator deck and must therefore find one by tomorrow - ooops, no, tomorrow parents are coming for dinner - it'll have to be next week. At least. Or. At.)
Hehe, not at all. I'll double check for the Haindl tonight and let you know...but I have plenty of other ugly decks you can pick from, if Haindl is unavailable. :p Just say when!

GA :)

Sulis

To see the beauty of the International Icon Tarot you have to read with it.

Once you've read with it, it's beautiful.

Believe me :)

Aura Wolf

Bah. Too fun. When you get back, Umbrae, pick one for me? :D

Deana

Poor Umbrae is going to come back and log on, then get deluged by this thread (picture his borrowed kilt floating up to the surface...aah!). :)

MercyMe

The Manara, hmmmm? Sexy deck. Too bad I have no clue how many of the images have any resemblance to tarot nor the suits, what ARE those triangles anyway? Sexy, but unreadable deck. I'll take it as a compliment.

I think?

Netzach

I'd never seen the Ator before. I've just had a look at it online. I think it's very funny. Can't say I'd want to read with it though.

gregory

Deana said:
Poor Umbrae is going to come back and log on, then get deluged by this thread (picture his borrowed kilt floating up to the surface...aah!). :)
What DO you mean, borrowed. I shall be mailing it shortly. :D Like I said - I have had it with that tutu.... It's FILTHY and won't stand another wash ;)

Cielo

Wow,- I believe Monsieur Umbrae will be quite overwhelmed by the many requests here once he checks in from his traveling adventures!!!! :eek: :D

We might scare him off!!! On the other hand,- he might, being the genius he is, start a new divination trend,- Reading runs in nylons!!! Wouldn't be the weirdest thing ever heard of either!!! :D

bleuivy

Sulis said:
To see the beauty of the International Icon Tarot you have to read with it.

Once you've read with it, it's beautiful.

Believe me :)

I'm stepping into this thread lightly again to agree with Sulis 100%. I make no mentions about kilts, borrowed or otherwise. ;)