Umbrae

Baroli

Cielo said:
Wow,- I believe Monsieur Umbrae will be quite overwhelmed by the many requests here once he checks in from his traveling adventures!!!! :eek: :D

We might scare him off!!! On the other hand,- he might, being the genius he is, start a new divination trend,- Reading runs in nylons!!! Wouldn't be the weirdest thing ever heard of either!!! :D

Ooh, now how would he to do that? Hmmm, OOPS! My deviant mind just sunk into the gutter on that one. }) :D

Baroli52/53

tmgrl2

Umbrae: The Gothic Tarot (Vargo)

Mwahahahahahhaaaaaa.... }) }) })

Cielo

Baroli52 said:
Ooh, now how would he to do that? Hmmm, OOPS! My deviant mind just sunk into the gutter on that one. }) :D

Baroli52/53

Ohhh, I believe it would only require a torn pantyhose and a vivid imagination!!!!! ;)

gregory

tmgrl2 said:
Umbrae: The Gothic Tarot (Vargo)

Mwahahahahahhaaaaaa.... }) }) })

Nah. The Fumatori ! GOT to be !!! :smoker:

jackdaw*

Oh, I was thinking the Melissa Townsend. But the Fumatori is quite apt.

tmgrl2

gregory said:
Nah. The Fumatori ! GOT to be !!! :smoker:

Oh dear.....it's too, too.....

girly? I don't know....I think it has to be something

Dark....

yet playful...

Timeless....

Passionate....

Lillie

Pick a deck for me, please.

And I'll crash you a ciggie. :smoker:

I'm just having a crap time with everything right now, so, I need something to cheer me up.

Lillie

Husband says that nylons are far sexier when they have a few runs in them.

Which is great, cos I'm so clumsy I can't put the fool things on without ragging them in.

There is a scene in Tank Girl, with a pair of nylons and a pair of scissors.....
He likes that.

Chronata

Ha ha! This thread is HILARIOUS!

I think I could pick decks for people...but I also think that I would probably be very very wrong! :D

I would be curious what Umbrae would think about the deck I need.
But I don't know if Umbrae knows me very well at all....

And actually...I really do think I need an IIT...(but I would not read with it exclusively for a month.
that would kill me.)

Hoping that whatever deck I need can actually be bought from Tarotgarden...and is not horribly OOP and out of reach.