Umbrae

huredriel

Cielo said:
Tapping long red fingernails on table impatiently.....

Well, I want a recommendation! A recommendation!!! :D
Or shall I forever be stuck with the RWS and the DruidCraft?! :D
Or he could mean the Revelations :D ;)

I'm still in shock at mine! Mind I'm sure it was a typo *nods up and down*

gregory

Helvetica - I have nothing against either Ator deck actually ! They do make you concentrate.

But I am going to buy Umbrae a kilt (under which he can wear or not wear whatever he likes. Frillies, I thought.... In a delicate shade of mauve.....) Enough of the tutu - it is really ragged around the edges now that there's salad all over it :D - never mind the ciggie burns. No wonder no-one can tell what colour it is these days !

Catmoon

Netzach said:
Gosh it's crowded in here . . . I only just saw the notices up . . . Is the guest of honour still here? . . . Is he still giving out words of wisdom? . . . I do hope I'm not too late.

Sees Umbrae in the distance and waves wildly.

Me too, please, Umbrae before you go!
I'd like to use Umbrae wisdom either to surprise me or comfirm my choices.
You migty Umbrae enlighten us...And hope you finally find your trousers! Sick and tired of pink tutus.

bleuivy

I wander into this thread late and discover there's all manner of talk of missing trousers (or pants!), and was that a mention of a kilt?? :bugeyed:

Elf, I love the idea of the chocolate rorschack tarot. It sounds scrumptious! I'd want to make it again and again.

I'm pretty sure I already own the deck Umbrae would suggest for me. But if he wants to suggest something for me, I'm all ears. :)

Alissa

*Alissa wanders in with a cup of coffee... rubs her eyes in disbelief... and walks back out the door, mumbling to herself....*

"Freakin nut, runnin around with no pants on, catch a cyber virus doing sh!t like that... ought to know better, man his age runnin 'round half-nekkid... there's woman and children here for gawds sake..."

Netzach

Alissa said:
. . . ought to know better, man his age runnin 'round half-nekkid... there's woman and children here for gawds sake..."

Oh, Alissa, you wouldn't begrudge us a little entertainment, would you?

baba-prague

elf said:
firemaiden, have you heard of the chocolate rorschack tarot?
It is really wonderful.
Eat gobs of chocolate and press your confection stained fingers, lips, cheeks, nose onto some index cards. Keep eating until you have at least 22 cards.
This is a Real Tarot.

Elf, I bow at your feet. I think you are a mad genius. Please make me one of these at once.

No, wait. On second thoughts I will do it myself :D

jackdaw*

Why stop at 22 cards??

Little Baron

I actuallt think that the suggestion for me was quite apt.

I wouldn't have considered it but I can definitely understand the reasoning behind the choice.

LB

Baroli

Good Morning all again!!

Still trying to figure out why Monsieur Umbrae would suggest such a deck.

'Baroli52 (or 53) - get cherself and old fashioned Ettillia'.

OH NO!! Could he be suggesting that I am old fashioned and old??? Old? For what praytell? })