Umbrae

GoddessArtemis

Helvetica said:
I think you and I, GA, are doomed to be palmed off with the IIT :rolleyes:
I finally looked up the IIT (International Icon Tarot, for those unfamiliar with it)...and omg, it's UGLY! No offense to anyone who owns and loves this deck, but eww!

GA

Cielo

GoddessArtemis said:
I finally looked up the IIT (International Icon Tarot, for those unfamiliar with it)...and omg, it's UGLY! No offense to anyone who owns and loves this deck, but eww!

GA

Well there is a reason, dear goddess, why this atrocious deck is thrown around the members here like a hot potato....no offense indeed, but that has got to be the most BUTT UGLY deck I've ever seen!!! }) })

Although, there are some serious runner-up's.....hmmmm

Perhaps the honorable Maestro Umbrae really did have the right idea that I should just focus on what I have, since I seem to difficult to please....:eek:
Hmmm......

Umbrae, a piece of advice in exchange:

If you did shave your legs, your nylons wouldn't be running so often!!! ;)

Netzach

Cielo said:
Well there is a reason, dear goddess, why this atrocious deck is thrown around the members here like a hot potato....no offense indeed, but that has got to be the most BUTT UGLY deck I've ever seen!!! }) })

No, there are MUCH uglier decks than that!

GoddessArtemis

Netzach said:
No, there are MUCH uglier decks than that!
I'm sure there are equally as ugly decks, but much uglier?! Such as which ones??

GA

RiverDaughter

I actually kind of like the IIT... don't have one, but it's always been interesting to browse through :)

As it were, I'm kind of new... but I'd love to hear a deck recommendation from The Umbrae (tm). ((I've enjoyed and tried to take much of his advice, so maybe he'll be spot on with this too, since I've had trouble with my deck recently))

la-luna

GoddessArtemis said:
I'm sure there are equally as ugly decks, but much uglier?! Such as which ones??

GA

Wel there is the tapestry that comes to mind - the charmed (ask Gregory }) she'll tell you al about it )

jackdaw*

The Witches. Both the 007 Witches and the Ellen Cannon Reed Witches. They're both exceedingly ugly. And I like the IIT.

GoddessArtemis

la-luna said:
...the charmed (ask Gregory }) she'll tell you al about it )
If you mean Charmed, as in the television show..yes, that is gd-awful! They didn't even remotely try to have pictures that relate, they're just screenshots..gawd. Awful.

GA

Netzach

GoddessArtemis said:

GA

Will I get drummed off AT if I say the World Spirit for one? And the Lo Scarabeo Secret Tarot is horrible.

connegrl

The IIT is a testimony to Umbrae's powers of persusion. I didn't like the scans one bit. I still would be hard pressed to call it an attractive deck. But, it is an inspired bit of paper for those of us with ADD. LOL I can actually say that I like my IIT. Its a good teacher. It is allowing me to learn to read. Something that my deck buying frenzy wasn't allowing me to do. But I do dream of reading with a deck that has stunning artwork. LOL Maybe after christmas.

Jen