Aeclectic Tarot
Tarot Cards & Reviews Tarot Card Meanings Tarot Books Free Tarot Readings Forum Community What's New

Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups > Individual Deck Studies > Robin Wood Tarot

Welcome to the Aeclectic Tarot Forum!

We are the oldest and largest Tarot forum community on the Internet. If you have any questions about any aspect of Tarot or using your Tarot cards, or you just want to connect with other Tarot lovers, you've found the right place!

Registering your account is completely free, and allows you to post your thoughts, share readings, search, save threads, view extra boards and more.

post a reply

Sulis 
believer in magic

Just added a new thread to the index - 3 of Pentacles

'I feel the riches of our days are like smoke to hold,
I'd make a paper heart to love you if I knew where to fold' Peace Repackaged - Lionrock

'Be excellent to each other' Bill & Ted
Sulis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #41
Amandajane 
Resident

I'm in love!!

I just bought the Robin Wood Deck two days ago but I now understand what people were saying about a deck "singing" to you!!
As soon as I opened the packaging and flicked through the cards I felt like shouting from the roof tops "I get it!!!"
love and light
Amandajane
Amandajane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-07-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #42
satinangel 
Citizen

The Robin Wood is a fabulous deck! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW--What a Ride!
satinangel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-08-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #43
Shackles 
Citizen

Smile Robinwood Deck

I've had my Robinwood deck from the beginning. It's what I was shown the art of tarot for the first time. I purchased my first deck from the creator at a convention in 2001 and have used it ever since.

Is there a study group for this deck???? If not then anyone want to study with me????

Old 08-09-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #44
Shackles 
Citizen

Smile Robinwood Tarot: The Book

I am purchasing the book. ALthough I have been studying for sometime now I still feel that I can benefit from the book. I will be sure to share my discoveries with the group.

Old 11-09-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #45
Amandajane 
Resident

Wink The Robin Wood book

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shackles
I am purchasing the book. ALthough I have been studying for sometime now I still feel that I can benefit from the book. I will be sure to share my discoveries with the group.
Hi shackles it would be wonderful if you could share with us some of Robin Wood's ideas on the meanings of the cards.
I have been trying to find this book everywhere(in Australia) but so far no luck....I would be interested in where you found the book Shackles?

love and light

Amandajane
Amandajane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #46
Mimers 
Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amandajane
I just bought the Robin Wood Deck two days ago but I now understand what people were saying about a deck "singing" to you!!
As soon as I opened the packaging and flicked through the cards I felt like shouting from the roof tops "I get it!!!"
love and light
Amandajane
I felt the same way when I first looked at these cards! It is a very good deck to read with!

Mimi

Old 12-09-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #47
Shackles 
Citizen

Robinwood Tarot The Book

I am ordering it through Borders books online, but you can also find the book on the artist's website. http://robinwood.com/

I will be getting the book in about 2 weeks MAX. I am in the process of moving so I will wait until then to be posting too much.

Keep me in your thoughts and prayers as we prepare to buy and move into our first home....

Old 14-09-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #48
Shackles 
Citizen

Unhappy Message From Robin Wood Website!!!!!!

It turns out that I need a hysterectomy. Everything is benign; but I have fibroids and cysts, and it's causing enough problems that, since I'm old enough I'm not using any of the equipment anyway, it's got to go. They have told me to expect a 3 or 4 day stay in the hospital, and a four to six week recovery after that. But Skyia is moving the computer upstairs so I can keep working, and I'm hoping that orders will start going out again a week after surgery. (Mostly because the only thing I'm really needed for is signing autographs. Skyia and Michael can handle the rest.)

If there is any change in these plans, I'll be posting it.

Thanks for your concern; I really do appreciate everyone's good thoughts!

Robin

Old 14-09-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #49
Makamu 
Resident

Coming very late to the party

Since this is my first deck and I have only been working with it for a month now I would like to join if I may...

Maka
Makamu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-10-2005 Need answers now? Get 50% off your first live Tarot session!     Top   #50
  post a reply

Latest Threads in Tarot Decks

Latest Threads in Talking Tarot

Latest Threads in Using Tarot Cards

Go ad-free and support us too - upgrade your account to subscriber today