Horary Readings Round 7 - Answers

Minderwiz

Reading for Ronia

Minderwiz, I have myself a question regarding my continuously absent job/career - Will I succeed in finding a good (desired by me) job soon? Let's say six months. :( When you have the time. I'd also very much like to know, if it's visible in the chart which direction to pursue for best results: writing, PR or event management (last two being my long time career till three years ago when all fell apart). There is also a choice in front of me again - here or abroad... Anything you can see will be highly appreciated. Thank you!

I've cast two charts and both have similar characteristics and both point to the same answer, so I'll use the more recent of them to illustrate this answer.

This has become something of a long term issue, certainly longer than you would have hoped. So any horary from which I conclude that work is coming really does have to shout the positive answer, that change is on the way.

This chart has Sagittarius rising, which makes your significator Jupiter. Jupiter is in Gemini, the sign of it's detriment and it's retrograde in the sixth. All of which suggests that you are in a bad way, in terms of getting employment, you may well feel that things are heading in the wrong direction and it is difficult to get noticed in the employment market. The only positive sign is that Jupiter is in its own Terms, but that is nowhere near offsetting the other debilities.Jupiter's ruler, Mercury rules the ninth House of travel, so you may even be thinking of moving for work. Mercury itself is in the eleventh House of hopes and aspirations, showing the importance of getting a job in your priorities.

Employment is signified by your tenth House of career, and this is ruled by Mars, through Scorpio. Mars itself is in Capricorn where it is exalted and it's in your first House. This seems to suggest that a good job will come along and stare you in the face LOL. Especially as Mars is in the Terms of Jupiter (you). In turn Jupiter is in the Face of Mars, So we have a mutual reception, but it's a very weak mutual reception - not one which of itself will produce a positive outcome.

There is no major aspect between Mars and Jupiter, the two are inconjunct. It's almost as though the job was there but you didn't notice it, you were looking the other way. The other chart did have an aspect between the two significators, but it was a separating square. Both charts seem to indicate a recent opportunity missed.

There is always the need to check for translation of light and there are three planets which are faster than the two significators and might achieve this. The usual one to check is the Moon. This is in Leo but it's last aspect was to Venus in Scorpio and its next is to Mercury also in Scorpio. The Moon is inconjunct Mars and will make no aspect to it in it's present sign.

The other two planets are Mercury and Venus but both are in Scorpio and inconjunct Mars and Jupiter So whilst the Moon does aspect a tenth House planet, this does not seem likely of itself to come to much at all.

I checked for antiscia, and there is no connection between Mars and Jupiter but there is a connection between Moon and Jupiter, by contrantiscion. This has the same qualities as an opposition, so I have to take it that the positive result is either denied or if available is so only with great difficulty and you probably won't like the outcome.

Sadly, none of this adds up to clear signs of change in employment situation. There are tantalising glimpses but nothing that leads me to conclude that change is definitely coming in the next six months.

The next step will be for me to look at the employment data you gave me and see if I can see a change signalled by the natal factors. If there is, then it might give a little more substance to the positive indicators in this chart.

Attachments

• Ronia Work.jpg
    Ronia Work.jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 109

Ronia

Oh, well.... This is already starting to look almost fantastic, really. Four years to be. Thanks for your reading, Minderwiz and no, I didn't notice any job, may be it was my fault, but I'm kind of tired of checking every day and sending resumes every day, so... But I guess I'll have to start again.

Hm... Because I don't want to lose hope LOL, I realized some time ago I decided to be proactive and tried to bring some of my work abroad here, at home so to speak... Nothing came out of it but since Mars is in my first house, who knows...

Minderwiz

Reading for Ana's Song

Hi Minderwiz, would I be able to ask a question about my love life over the next six months, specifically outlook for my relationship with my current partner - we are going through a rough patch and I am misliking the emotional full moon at the end of the month with my birthday on 29th Dec... especially after our argument this full moon just past on 1st Dec! (Dates are GMT+12) Thank you

Hi Minderwiz, an update on this - the relationship has just broken up :( just a few hours ago actually. Not sure if we should change the question... I am interested to know what the next six to 12 months holds romantically, as well as mutual feelings on the relationship that just ended, for example getting back together or whether tonight was the end?

This is a changed reading because circumstances had overtaken the original question during the time that I was drawing up a chart. As the two questions are clearly related I decided to use the chart that I had drawn up to answer the second question. In effect the question became, 'Will we separate and if so will we get back together?'

The chart has Cancer rising, so you are signified by the Moon and he is signified by Saturn (ruler of Capricorn on the Descendant).

The Moon is placed in Leo in the third House of short journeys. In Leo the Moon is Peregrine, which usually indicates a need for help or guidance or a feeling of lack of direction or not being sure what to do next. The third house is not a strong house but it is not one of the worst places to be placed as it sextiles the Ascendant.

Saturn is in Scorpio, where it too is Peregrine so he is feeling very much the same as you, whether he shows it or not.

The Moon at 20 degrees Leo is separating from a square to Saturn. Squares signify tension, problems, obstacles and difficulties. A separating aspect shows things that have happened in the past. So the chart shows an argument or significant problems in the past. When I cast the chart I took this to mean the argument on the first of December that you had referred to in your opening post. What I only realised as I began to check the chart after your last post is that Saturn lies very close to the contrantiscion of the Moon. This point has the properties of an opposition, so you are moving from one point of tension, the previous square which was in play around the time you asked your original question to another point of tension, which was in play at your break up. So if I'd have read the chart without your news, I'd say there was a good chance that you would have broken up.

The second part of your question is will there be a reconciliation. The Moon will indeed begin to apply to a sextile with Saturn, as it nears the end of Leo. However even before that happens it will square Mercury (also in Scorpio). This seems to suggest that something will happen to prevent the reconciliation form happening.

You don't give any information about the nature of the argument, but it's quite possible given the proximity of the Mercury square that either someone else or something else was involved. This does not have to be romantically, as the square is not really a romantic aspect. In your chart Mercuy signifies the home, as it rules the IC and it rules the twelfth House. So the argument might be purely domestic, or result in a disruption to your domestic arrangements, or it might indicate a person or thing that was in some-way concealed or hidden. A discovery that you are about to make that will make reconciliation difficult (or given the earlier casting of the chart, led to the break up).

Is there anyone else who is a possilbe romantic link in the next 12 months? The obvious candidate in the chart is Mars, in exaltation in Capricorn and sitting directly on the Descendant. However there's no aspect forming between Moon and Mars. Oddly there is a separating trine between Saturn and Mars and the two are in mutual reception by sign - so this might be someone for him, rather than you.

In the current situation I can see the breakup but there's no strong indication of a reconciliation. There do seem to be some intriguing possibles - Mercury whatever or whoever it signifies is of interest to you as the Moon is in the Terms of Mercury. So even though there's a square, it's not altogether a bad experience. It suggests that particular someone or something may frustrate your chances of a reconciliation. If not then there may well be a chance in the next three weeks or so. Don't place too much hope on it though.

Mars on the Descendant is also intriguing, though there is no indication of a romance in that direction at the moment. The chart links are actually much stronger between Saturn and Mars. However if you allow three weeks or so to pass and there's no obvious signs of a reconciliation happening, then ask again and I'll do another chart to see if 'Mars' turns out to be a real romantic prospect.

Minderwiz

Reading for Mona18

Great!

I would like you to see how my love life will develop in the coming 6 months. Thanks!!!

Hi Minderwiz,

I am not in a relationship but have been getting readings that an ex might come back in my life, so prob #3 on your list ... I'd like to know if there is a relationship possibility in the next 6 months.

Thanks!!

This question was tweaked to have the ex as the significant other. A Yes answer suggests that you will begin a relationship with him in the next 6 months but a no answer does not preclude a relationship with anyone else.

The chart has Aquarius rising, so your significator is Saturn. Saturn is currently in Scorpio, where it is Peregrine, which suggests someone not sure of what direction to go in or quite what to do, or needing help and advice. Saturn is also situated in the eighth house of the chart, which is usually seen as a weak placement, from which it is difficult to do anything about the matter of the question. This does describe the background of the question, as you have stated it. You have been told by others (the help and advice) that the ex is going to come back into your life, but unless you try deliberate action, events will take their course outside your control. This is stressed by Saturn's conjunction to the Lot of Fortune, which is related to those things that happen to you outside your contriol - luck or fortune.

The ex is signified by the Sun (also a natural significator of men) and the Sun is currently in Sagittarius, where it is the Triplicity ruler. The Sun is the stronger planet with more power to act, and this seems again to describe a situation where his actions will in some way bring him back into your life. The Sun lies in the tenth House, so it might be that his return is in some way related to your work or to some action you inadvertently take, or it might simply signify that he is in a postion to act and has the power to do so.

The Sun is in the Terms of Venus and the Face of the Moon, two feminine symbols, so he may well be thinking about romance in some way. It is interesting that Saturn has only two planets as rulers of the degree in which it is situated, it is in the Sign and Face of Mars and the Triplcity and Terms of Venus, again both having signification in romantic questions.

There is however no aspect forming between Sun and Saturn and they are in adjacent signs. So we have to check other factors to see if there is a link between these two planets or between you and him in someway.

The Moon can act as a co-significator for the person asking the question. In this case the Moon is in Virgo In the Triplicity, Terms and Face of Venus. The Moon is also in the seventh House of partnerships (though not in the sign on the cusp) and is applying by square to the Sun in Sagittarius (his significator).

The square is not really a very romantic aspect as it has connotations of obstacles, tensions, trouble and difficulty. However squares can lead to the matter being perfected though there is of course the implied problems and difficulties to contend with. That Venus rules the Terms of both Sun and Moon and that the Sun is in the Face of the Moon are positive though weak supporting testimonies to the matter coming about.

So up to now it seems that it's highly likely he comes back into your life in some way, though the rekindling of the relationship may be accompanied by difficulties and it is not certain that these can be overcome.

There's another possible negative factor. As well as applying to the square with the Sun, the Moon is also applying to a trine with Mars. The positions in the chart put the Sun very slightly nearer to the Moon than Mars is, but the Sun is the faster moving planet. Moving the chart forward I can see that the Moon perfects each aspect to these two at virtually the same time. It's as though there's a someone else or something else that happens at the same time. Whether this even is going to stop the reconciliation or not I can't tell. It may even be that you meet someone else at this time, as Saturn and Mars are in mutual reception by sign.

So in summary there's a good chance he will come back into your life and this could lead to the relationship rekindling. There will be difficulties, not least that you either meet someone else or that something else distracts you. If it's a something else then it could well relate to travel plans, higher education or other ninth house matters as Mars rules the ninth or possibly to income as Mars rules the second.

Attachments

• Mona18 Horary.jpg
    Mona18 Horary.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 127

Minderwiz

Reading for safar

The question here has been the subject of discussion and negotiation between safari and myself. The agreed question is:

riginally Posted by safari
i would go with this one :

will a separation happen between me and my partner ? if yes, will we reunite again or get separated for life ?

i would like to know about what happens in next one year to cover more possibilities in terms of this relationship.

The chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun. It's a nocturnal chart so this weakens your position somewhat. The Sun is in Sagittarius, where it would be the Triplicity ruler if this was a day chart. However at night the triplicity is ruled by Jupiter. This would leave the Sun Peregrine by night, as well as out of sect. I think this simply indicates your lack of certainty and being very unsure of what may happen or indeed what would happen if there was a break up.

The Sun is in the fifth House, which actually begins at zero Sagittarius, this is a fairly good position in the chart and also indicates, through the fifth house links, that your concern and interest is in romance (very much so given that Jupiter is both sign ruler and triplicity ruler). Your other concerns are shown by the remaining dignities at the degree of the Sun. These are Venus, the Term ruler and Venus rules the IC, that is your home life and through Taurus intercepted in the tenthl, your work prospects (especially if there is a break up). The remaining dignity is that of the Moon, which rules the twelfth House of hidden and secret activities. Again you are worried about things that may be happening that you are unaware of (this is the least of the indicated concerns). So the condition of the Sun accurately describes the situation you find yourself in.

Your partner is signified by Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio where it is in a mutual reception with Mars in Capricorn. So your partner is in a stronger situation than you - possibly because he does not share your concerns. Saturn is firmly placed in the fourth House, so he is staying in your home, and there's no indication that he is likely to leave. From what you've told me, if you break up you will have to leave the counrtry, so him remaining at home does not of itself guarantee no break up.

There is no aspect forming between Saturn and the Sun, indeed as they are in adjacent signs they are inconjunct. There's also no mutual reception, which I might have expected. Given that you have said, this is not surprising as things have not been that easy, however there's no indication of separation, merely of relating too and noticing each other.

Nor do I see any other person intervening to effect a separation. The Moon, is separating from a square to the Sun and it's next aspect is a sextile to Venus (your home) This seems to suggest that things are likely to get more comfortable at home, rather than worse.

If there was any significant chance of you having to leave the country, that is in the past. At the time that the Moon squared the Sun it also trined Mars, which rules the ninth house of overseas travel. As the aspect is now separating, that indicates clearly that we are talking about past events or possibilities. This might simply reflect those readings which disturbed you (and involved your travelling back to your home country).

In summary

I don't see a split coming, if anything things will begin to improve between you. There is work to be done on the relationship but from what you have said this is already underway. I should be very surprised if anything untoward happens in this relationship over the period.

Attachments

• safari Horary 2.jpg
    safari Horary 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 110

safari

The question here has been the subject of discussion and negotiation between safari and myself. The agreed question is:

The chart has Leo rising, so you are signified by the Sun. It's a nocturnal chart so this weakens your position somewhat. The Sun is in Sagittarius, where it would be the Triplicity ruler if this was a day chart. However at night the triplicity is ruled by Jupiter. This would leave the Sun Peregrine by night, as well as out of sect. I think this simply indicates your lack of certainty and being very unsure of what may happen or indeed what would happen if there was a break up.

The Sun is in the fifth House, which actually begins at zero Sagittarius, this is a fairly good position in the chart and also indicates, through the fifth house links, that your concern and interest is in romance (very much so given that Jupiter is both sign ruler and triplicity ruler). Your other concerns are shown by the remaining dignities at the degree of the Sun. These are Venus, the Term ruler and Venus rules the IC, that is your home life and through Taurus intercepted in the tenthl, your work prospects (especially if there is a break up). The remaining dignity is that of the Moon, which rules the twelfth House of hidden and secret activities. Again you are worried about things that may be happening that you are unaware of (this is the least of the indicated concerns). So the condition of the Sun accurately describes the situation you find yourself in.

Your partner is signified by Saturn. Saturn is in Scorpio where it is in a mutual reception with Mars in Capricorn. So your partner is in a stronger situation than you - possibly because he does not share your concerns. Saturn is firmly placed in the fourth House, so he is staying in your home, and there's no indication that he is likely to leave. From what you've told me, if you break up you will have to leave the counrtry, so him remaining at home does not of itself guarantee no break up.

There is no aspect forming between Saturn and the Sun, indeed as they are in adjacent signs they are inconjunct. There's also no mutual reception, which I might have expected. Given that you have said, this is not surprising as things have not been that easy, however there's no indication of separation, merely of relating too and noticing each other.

Nor do I see any other person intervening to effect a separation. The Moon, is separating from a square to the Sun and it's next aspect is a sextile to Venus (your home) This seems to suggest that things are likely to get more comfortable at home, rather than worse.

If there was any significant chance of you having to leave the country, that is in the past. At the time that the Moon squared the Sun it also trined Mars, which rules the ninth house of overseas travel. As the aspect is now separating, that indicates clearly that we are talking about past events or possibilities. This might simply reflect those readings which disturbed you (and involved your travelling back to your home country).

In summary

I don't see a split coming, if anything things will begin to improve between you. There is work to be done on the relationship but from what you have said this is already underway. I should be very surprised if anything untoward happens in this relationship over the period.
hey minderwiz, this reading has definitely come as a sign of relief . you have no idea what i have been going through after reading so much about this upcoming upheavel in my life. i wonder why have i been given such readings and why such contrast outcomes ? however , i would like to believe your reading and keep a positive attitude about it. thank you so much for this positive reading :) i truly truly appreciate it buddy . thanks so much.

Mona18

This question was tweaked to have the ex as the significant other. A Yes answer suggests that you will begin a relationship with him in the next 6 months but a no answer does not preclude a relationship with anyone else.

The chart has Aquarius rising, so your significator is Saturn. Saturn is currently in Scorpio, where it is Peregrine, which suggests someone not sure of what direction to go in or quite what to do, or needing help and advice. Saturn is also situated in the eighth house of the chart, which is usually seen as a weak placement, from which it is difficult to do anything about the matter of the question. This does describe the background of the question, as you have stated it. You have been told by others (the help and advice) that the ex is going to come back into your life, but unless you try deliberate action, events will take their course outside your control. This is stressed by Saturn's conjunction to the Lot of Fortune, which is related to those things that happen to you outside your contriol - luck or fortune.

I do feel like I've done all I could and me pressing the matter wont help. I think it needs to come from him, since he was the one doing the back and forth. He needs to make a decision (which he has) and roll with it. I have to accept the fact that we're not together and move on. So, if anything were to happen, it would be out of my control.

The ex is signified by the Sun (also a natural significator of men) and the Sun is currently in Sagittarius, where it is the Triplicity ruler. The Sun is the stronger planet with more power to act, and this seems again to describe a situation where his actions will in some way bring him back into your life. The Sun lies in the tenth House, so it might be that his return is in some way related to your work or to some action you inadvertently take, or it might simply signify that he is in a postion to act and has the power to do so.

Funny :) he's actually really blonde like the sun and is a Sagittarious, bday next week. No, our work is no longer tied together. We worked together a couple of year's ago, but nothing else ... but I guess you never know. He is a work-a-holic, so I assume maybe that he's job will lighten the load, which could be a reason for him to reach out. His job is one of the main reasons we are no longer together.

The Sun is in the Terms of Venus and the Face of the Moon, two feminine symbols, so he may well be thinking about romance in some way. It is interesting that Saturn has only two planets as rulers of the degree in which it is situated, it is in the Sign and Face of Mars and the Triplcity and Terms of Venus, again both having signification in romantic questions.

There is however no aspect forming between Sun and Saturn and they are in adjacent signs. So we have to check other factors to see if there is a link between these two planets or between you and him in someway.

The Moon can act as a co-significator for the person asking the question. In this case the Moon is in Virgo In the Triplicity, Terms and Face of Venus. The Moon is also in the seventh House of partnerships (though not in the sign on the cusp) and is applying by square to the Sun in Sagittarius (his significator).

The square is not really a very romantic aspect as it has connotations of obstacles, tensions, trouble and difficulty. However squares can lead to the matter being perfected though there is of course the implied problems and difficulties to contend with. That Venus rules the Terms of both Sun and Moon and that the Sun is in the Face of the Moon are positive though weak supporting testimonies to the matter coming about.

So up to now it seems that it's highly likely he comes back into your life in some way, though the rekindling of the relationship may be accompanied by difficulties and it is not certain that these can be overcome.

There are a lot of things to overcome if we were to get back together. His work, my training and my family life will all have to be discussed and somehow a balance would need to be agreed upon.

There's another possible negative factor. As well as applying to the square with the Sun, the Moon is also applying to a trine with Mars. The positions in the chart put the Sun very slightly nearer to the Moon than Mars is, but the Sun is the faster moving planet. Moving the chart forward I can see that the Moon perfects each aspect to these two at virtually the same time. It's as though there's a someone else or something else that happens at the same time. Whether this even is going to stop the reconciliation or not I can't tell. It may even be that you meet someone else at this time, as Saturn and Mars are in mutual reception by sign.

So in summary there's a good chance he will come back into your life and this could lead to the relationship rekindling. There will be difficulties, not least that you either meet someone else or that something else distracts you. If it's a something else then it could well relate to travel plans, higher education or other ninth house matters as Mars rules the ninth or possibly to income as Mars rules the second.

One distraction that I thought about was my training. I have a huge race coming up in July, many states away and I am very committed to making it a very good race. That means more time on the training schedule than anything else .... and well ... His job too. Very demanding in time and well, it is what it is. As far as someone else, sure, it could happen.

Thank you so much for the reading ... I hope that things turn out well, as i miss him very very much.

Thank you!

scorpiogirl

OK that makes a lot of sense, so here goes:

I cast a chart yesterday for the question simply relating to travel plans and then thought that there might be something more to it than just a visit. I have attached the chart.

The chart has Scorpio rising, which in itself suggests a radical chart LOL. Mars is in Virgo in the tenth House of Activity Work and Career, so you may either have been at work or concerned with work around the time that you asked the question. Mars is in the Triplicity and Face of Venus, who rules the eleventh House of Friends (and Hopes and Aspirations) so he is a priority as well and Mars is in the Terms of Jupiter, so Money (probably the cost of the trip) is also on your list of priorities. Mars is not particularly strong in Virgo

As you have stressed that he is a friend, he's signified by Venus who rules the eleventh. Interestingly Venus also rules the Seventh of partners. Venus is in Gemini and currently in bad condition. She's retrograde in the eighth and under the Sun's Beams. Two indications here that she (He) cannot be seen. What's more being retrograde, she's moving away from Mars, not towards it.

The trip is signified by the Moon, ruler of the ninth House of overseas travel. The Moon is in Capricorn, where she is in Detriment (so the trip and it's planning are not strong. Moreover the Moon opposes the ninth cusp. I think there could well be problems with the trip and/or its planning

The good news though is that Mars is in a partile Trine to the Moon from Virgo to Capricorn. So you are almost certain to make the trip to Venice. The Moon is in the Exaltation and Face of Mars, so (astrologically) Mars receives the Moon into Capricorn and I think that is going to ensure that any problems with the trip are likely to be ones that can be overcome.

The issue of his feelings is a little more difficult. With Venus moving away from Mars, I think he is a going to be a little more 'distanct' with you. However Venus is at least in the Face of Mars, so there's some positive feeling there. I don't see it as being strongly romantic, or even particularly romantic at all. Venus is in it's own Terms, so he's more concerned with himself - The eighth House of the radical chart is the tenth House from the Eleventh, so his primary concern is his own career (not surprising given the information you've given) and the weakness of Venus in the chart might suggest that career will take him further away from you, though I can't be certain of that.

So, Yes the trip will go ahead but be prepared for some hitches or issues which are likely to be annoying rather than anything that really threatens your plans to much. You may find him more interested in being friends than anything else and perhaps more concerned with his career than any other single issue.

Update no. 2 yes I saw P and I made the trip of course. It ended up to be more romantic than I imagined which is good. P ended up falling for me hard. But now I am sad because its all going so fast and its long distance and my ex and I just broke up not long ago, so much at one time!!! You could be right about his career taking me away from him he is very career oriented person. The hitches & annoyances you foresaw were that I got sick with a nasty cold in Venice, it was brutally cold which I am not used to at all. So the situation is very complicated but I am very happy. Thank You so much!!!!!!!!

Minderwiz

Thanks for the update :)

I hope things really work out for you :)

Minderwiz

Reading for Samantha

Hi Minderwiz. I'd like to participate in this thread if you are still taking sitters.
I want to know the likelihood of my finding something to keep me occupied/interested outside of the home in the next 9 months or so. I have tried various things in the past, but they all seem to meet the same, sorry, fate ! An astrologer told me a couple of years ago that a * passion* for something would materialise around the autumn of 2013, so I would be interested to see if you see the same thing or not, and any trends this year generally.
I can't remember whether location comes into this at the time of asking the question ? I'm in the UK now, but will return *home* to Shanghai in a couple of weeks. If this is problematic then I will wait and ask again once back there. Many thanks :)

Minderwiz said:
The key question I have is what type of 'something' are you looking for? By that I mean are you talking about developing a hobby or pastime of some kind that gets you out of the house. Or are you thinking about employment or a full time vocation (whether paid or unpaid)? It would make a difference to how I read the chart.

It could be any of those. But as I tend to be an all or nothing kind of a person I'm being pulled towards "vocation"; as you say, this might be paid or otherwise. Thankyou.

The chart for this question has Cancer rising, so you are signified by the Moon. The Moon is in Aries and lies in the tenth House. The Moon is in none of her own dignities and although the Sun is low it has not set yet, so the Moon is not essentially strong but is very well placed in the chart. There's little that you can actively do to affect the outcome but you're in the right position to benefit should it happen. The position in the tenth also confirms your interest in the work/vocation possibility.

The Option you identified was something connected with Vocation, either paid or unpaid, but I will also look at the possibility of something relating to hobbies, pastimes, or other activity that you do for enjoyment, such as sports or physical exercise of some sort.

The tenth House is ruled by Jupiter, and Jupiter is Retrograde in Gemini, where it is also in Detriment. So if this is to do with work or vocation of some sort it is not a particularly good or attractive possibility. However, although the Moon sextiles Jupiter, it is a separating sextile and as Jupiter is retrograde there is mutual separation. If this does relate to something to do with work or vocation it is in the past, and is not significant of a future passion.

Hobbies, pastimes, sports, fun and romance are all ruled by the fifth House, as is an interest in arts, socialising for pleasure and eating and drinking for pleasure. The fifth House is ruled by Mars. Now the Moon is actually in an applying sextile to Mars, so this promises something for the future. Mars is not in any of it's own dignities, so again what is promised is not necessarily highly desireable. Being in the Terms of Jupiter, it might have some connection to vocation but will not be it's main nature. Possibilities are things that are 'Martial' in nature. This could encompass sporting activities, exercise such as walking. or martial arts, military history or matters connected to military activities, such as a passion for collecting medals, models, etc.

So yes there does seem to be something for you to get passionate about. It seems to be related in some way or other with hobbies/pastimes/sports/exercise or perhaps a military connection.

Good luck!

Attachments

• Samantha Horary.png
    Samantha Horary.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 107