Fool's Dog Tarot Apps!!

Babalon Jones

Just in time for the vernal equinox, the Tabula Mundi app launched this morning at sunrise. Thanks Jason!

Owl Song

Just in time for the vernal equinox, the Tabula Mundi app launched this morning at sunrise. Thanks Jason!

I have been hoping for this! I happened to check early this morning and there it was.

So happy.

Moonmystic

Just thrilled to have this on my Ipad as well as my printed versions! Thank you for making it available via Fool's Dog.

kalliope

Excellent! I just recently purchased this deck, and having the app will make it easier for me to get familiar with it. :thumbsup:

Rose Lalonde

Tabula Mundi app

Excellent! I just recently purchased this deck, and having the app will make it easier for me to get familiar with it. :thumbsup:

Yes, with the app I have companion Book M on the go! Granted, I already own an extremely dog-eared hard copy, but now it's On. My. Phone.
*happy dance*

avalonian

The Shining Tribe has just appeared (and has been downloaded!!

The colours are amazing - really bright and vibrant, and to have the book in a portable format is incredible.

:) :) :)

Linfang

Everyday Witch Tarot App

The Everyday Witch Tarot has its own app! I'm so happy, since this for me is just the deck to randomly draw a card whenever I feel like it. I think this is a very modern but down to earth deck, so this new medium fits it perfectly.

Thanks Jason :)

Lidian

Jason will the apps that need updating be updated to 64 bits and new standards? The RWS app displays a warning saying that it won't work with new versions of iOS. Also, in Shadowscapes the links on the back of the cards are messed up for a long time now.