Are the Fool and the Magician reversed?

Richard

yes, there are two ways of 'looking at' the tree ... well, one way of looking AT it and one way of looking out from it. (Endless debate about this with the pillars / B & W 'children' in the Gnostic mass temple set up and in other areas.)

Is it possible to 'look out from the Tree' and see 'Man' 'looking in' and hence get a double reversal ... now if we were discussing anything other than Waite I would not have said that! :laugh:
It's time for me to bail out of the discussion.

Attachments

• confused.jpg
    confused.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 118

Richard

However, in the picture, it seems Waite seemingly carries out a double reversal. Although the Tree is reversed, and fits with my theory of us looking at the Tree of the RWS from the inside, the Man himself isn't reversed, but that's just picking.
It's just looking at this view from the other side :D: (ETA. I'm getting confused. :confused: It's worse for ravenest, what with everything upside down and all.)

Attachments

• adam-kadmon-pillars.jpg
    adam-kadmon-pillars.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 131

ravenest

It's just looking at this view from the other side :D: (ETA. I'm getting confused. :confused: It's worse for ravenest, what with everything upside down and all.)

Oh really! Now a sphere can be upside down can it ? (Okay then, a slightly squished sphere)

I often wonder which way is up, especially when people like the esteemed northern hemispherical based Lon Milo DuQuette in his explanation of Liber Reguli (I think it is) directional attributions says one is supposed to be centred in the Sun and standing on ones head. :laugh:

Some things make better sense from 'down here' ;)