Giordano Berti's book on Sola Busca

giordanoberti

Sola-Busca Tarot deck and handbook

I have available a limited number of copies (only 18) of the handbook "Sola-Busca Tarot" (208 pages) wrote by Sofia Di Vincenzo and published in english edition by US Games Systems.

I can ship the handbook to my friends as a gift with the Sola-Busca Tarot Mayer's version (with regular warranty card handsigned by Mayer in 1998) in Deluxe box.

To have other info write to:
giordano.berti@gmail.com

DeToX

Hi Giordano, so are you actually working on a Sola Busca book? Or was this thread merely a case of misunderstanding because the deck was being sold in a cardboard case that looked like a book? :) Thanks.

Maskelyne

There is a book - Antichi Tarocchi Illuminati, Girdano Berti with M. Chiesa and S. Di Vincenzo, Lo Scarabeo 1995. I can find no sign of an English translation, though.

Debra

The book is published in an English edition by US Games and I found it on-line.
Giordano's Sola Busca deck (by Mayer) is just wonderful

I have available a limited number of copies (only 18) of the handbook "Sola-Busca Tarot" (208 pages) wrote by Sofia Di Vincenzo and published in english edition by US Games Systems.

I can ship the handbook to my friends as a gift with the Sola-Busca Tarot Mayer's version (with regular warranty card handsigned by Mayer in 1998) in Deluxe box.

To have other info write to:
giordano.berti@gmail.com

DeToX

That is the book mentioned by Giordano in his post above, which is he giving away with the Meyer tarot deck itself. It isn't actually 'by' Giordano, he just wrote the preface. The book as you know is by Sofia Di Vincenzo, and as quite rightly stated, the English language version is published by US Games Systems, Inc. as 'Sola Busca Tarot', 1998, ISBN 1-57281-130-7. I was under the impression he was working on a more comprehensive book however, I think he mentioned it on his blog site or elsewhere? Can't recall. I am sure he can 'illuminate' us! :)