#2; Miss Piggy's ASCENDANT sign

huredriel

Miss "my way or the highway" Piggy is seen to be extremely stubborn (fixed sign), lashes out instinctively, emotionally and sometimes in a physical manner, can verbally put down others as well, especially when she perceives others are assaulting her. While she doesn't yet have a lot of power over others, it is something she believes she has and tries to exert.

So Scorpio ascendant, fits quite nicely with a House 9 Moon, given how she expects to be a star and travel the world :) This also means she's already a double water, emotional stubborn drama queen at the ready :D

Scorpio rising/ascendant House 1
Cancer Moon in House 9

GoddessArtemis

I'm not that great with house placements, but I'll give it a shot.

For her ascendant, I feel she's a fire ascendant, but not Aries. I'd think she's more Leo ascendant, and given she acts all entitled and better-than-thou, I'd want to stick with Leo ascendant. In a way, Miss Piggy reminds me of Scarlett O'Hara, played by Vivien Leigh (who was a Scoprio sun and Taurus ascandant).

Now come to think of it, I could see her as a Taurus or Leo ascendant, because I feel she has a fixed rising sign.

Where does that place her moon? I thought her moon is in Cancer and since her ego/feelings are so externally tied, I'd want to say her moon is in the 5th house - but I don't know all the rules of "if this/then that" with charting. But that's my guess. Cancer in the 5th requires a lot of recognition for what they do creatively, and please, that's Miss Piggy to a T. :p

So...Leo or Taurus ascendant with Cancer Moon in the 5th (the natural house of Leo). :D

GA

MCsea

Hmm I have to make a decision so I can move onto the sun
sooo....

Libra 24
Sabian Symbol: A third wing on the left side of a butterfly
Key Word: Distinctiveness
Message: Beautifully unique, individually designed to evoke the creative vision.
Focus: Oddities are your speciality
Affirmation: Think again; believe nothing is impossible.

She 'needs' a significant other - well thats what we 'see'
she is prone to being 'nice' first up - then changes to not so nice.. she can be indecisive (maybe contrary on purpose tho)
SOME Libra rising really try hard to be stylish and aesthetically appealing - beauty in clothes and surroundings.. but it can be a form of control (very Piggy)
friendly - yes - hard to pin down - yes.. clever... yes - make awesome friends.. sure they do..
(sorry Libra people I know there is more to being Libra but Im trying to justify Piggy here)

but I like this particular sabian symbol for Piggy - it shows me her visual appeal - she is pig and human - she is animal and talks.. she has somehting extra...

now do I submit or re-write this (again)....
submit?........

Marina

lilangel09

I wanted to put her Cancer Moon in the middle of the 5th house, so that makes her ascendant Pisces.

Pisces is ruled by Jupiter and with "Jupiter rising" can indicate expansion of the physical body. Pisces ascendants can sometimes make a person 'invisible' but this is certainly not the case with Miss Piggy.

Pisces and Neptune are often described with sacrifice, emotionalism, mysticism, melodrama, creativity, artistic tendencies, and illusions.

Miss Piggy is intensely sensitive and easily hurt. You could also say she's incredibly disillusioned and out of touch with reality. She's starring in her own (melo)drama.

Cancer Moon in the 5th indicates innate creativity, a desire to be on stage, and a dramatic, emotional attitude towards romance.

isthmus nekoi

Fun exercise, dadsnook, thanks for suggesting it!

I'd put moon in 7th house b/c of her obsession w/Kermit. I can't remember any scenes where she is not harassing him although I can recall scenes where Kermit is alone. She seems to prefer one on one interaction rather than being a party girl - since the other's sole attention would be focused just on her!

I like the rationale for Pisces ASC but I can't see a Virgo moon fitting in. Too volatile and labile.

Maybe Libra ASC - feminine presentation, girlish manners, cardinal control. It's very important that others like her. And perhaps in her misguided way, she tries to please others, like Kermit. However, she seems too over the top for the balanced sign. Maybe Jupiter conj ASC here which would account for the additional arrogance, boisterousness and frankly, size. There's got to be some Venus sweet tooth action in there too lol. Libra ASC would make a demanding Aries 7th house moon, maybe a Neptune aspect there too to account for her rich fantasy life and delusions!

I also like Taurus ASC - Scorpio moon for reasons given by others.

Leo is also another consideration - she has drama and the lady hair thing going, but I can't see a detached Aquarian moon. (btw, have you ever known a Leo ASC who didn't care about their "mane"?? I knew one whose hairdresser screwed up - she had to get a bob cut which didn't look bad imo and she cried for hours!)