A New TdM was born in Japan: Tarot de Marseille ISIS Version

kwaw

kenji said:
More teasers}) (lol)

I think the most striking feature of ISIS version is the characters' eyes;
with various colours, with very impressive looks. They talk much indeed...

TdMISIS_III_face1.jpg

As the Empress talks to me, I can't help but keep my eyes of her Adam's Apple:)

Richard

kwaw said:
As the Empress talks to me, I can't help but keep my eyes of her Adam's Apple:)
Her(?) Adam's apple. Could the Empress be a transvestite?

Moonbow

Wonderful to see the enthusiasm for a Marseilles deck. To prepare for when your new deck arrives I would suggest that those new, and even those not so new, to the Marseilles deck spend some time in the Marseilles forum which was started with the intention of being a study group for the deck. Amongst many other conversations and topics on the cards you will find discussion about the Empress' adam's apple.

kwaw

Evie said:
Amongst many other conversations and topics on the cards you will find discussion about the Empress' adam's apple.

I can recall it being mentioned on a couple of occasions, maybe even 3 or 4, but never actually discussed as such - can you point us to any actual discussions (rather than mere mentions) ?

Bernice

I love the scan-sample pip cards, remind me of the IJJ Swiss. I'm a sucker for illustrated pips (not senic!).

Has anyone received their deck(s) yet?

Bee :)

roppo

We had a meeting, kenji and I, yesterday. Among many decks and books shown off was there an Isis Marseille. It's rather slim box, no LWB inside. Some photos following ( for comparison purpose I placed other decks beside Isis-M).

Attachments

• isismarseile-1.jpg
    isismarseile-1.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 320
  • isismarseile-2.jpg
    isismarseile-2.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 302

Moonbow

roppo, thanks for the scans. It looks quite small, would you say larger than the Noblet but smaller than Grimaud?

Le Fanu

Looks like it has a little copyright sign under the main title... (see pic one, under "Bateleur")

Bernice

Oooh! yes Le Fanu. Maybe has Mr Tadahiro Onumas' name. Very nice size deck by the look of it, easier to handle (for me).

Bee :)

gregory

I just got refunded excess postage :D