Planet at 29 degrees.

Sharla

In a recent chart, quesited is mercury rx at 29* 09 in sagittarius .....in the domicile of the querent jupiter, and in its own detriment.

If mercury was going direct, then it would then be moving into the querents fall, when it moved into capricorn.

So to me i'm reading it as, yes the person does love the querent...but has maybe had a feeling of if this is the case...with the critical degree, but as mercury is going rx then its still staying in the querents domicile, so seems like there has been a change of mind.

BUT mercury goes direct in 2 days time, and will then move into capricorn in the querents fall in a weeks time, so do i consider this too that the quesited will change their mind again ? OR do i dismiss this as the chart was only asking for how they are feeling now ?

Minderwiz

It depends how far Mercury moves back into Sagittarius and whether any other aspects occur. In this case, Mercury stations Direct at 28 degrees 51 minutes on January 8th then moves back into the 29th degree on Jan 10th. This isn't going to be a real change in the situation, it looks more like a pause for thought and then a continuation in the previous direction, into Capricorn.

Moving into the querent's fall may not end the matter, if you are looking for some form of action. However if you're looking simply at feelings, it seems that any pause for thought isn't going to shift the feelings from a Mercury in Capricorn situation. Whatever is felt now will be temporary.

Sharla

It depends how far Mercury moves back into Sagittarius and whether any other aspects occur. In this case, Mercury stations Direct at 28 degrees 51 minutes on January 8th then moves back into the 29th degree on Jan 10th. This isn't going to be a real change in the situation, it looks more like a pause for thought and then a continuation in the previous direction, into Capricorn.
Mercury is only going to move 1 more degree into sagittarius taking it to 28*51 before it moves direct again, mercury does conjunct saturn at this point, but i was reading saturn as obstacles in communication....as he is in the 9th house with saturn and he is going away for two weeks for business tomorrow.
Moving into the querent's fall may not end the matter, if you are looking for some form of action. However if you're looking simply at feelings, it seems that any pause for thought isn't going to shift the feelings from a Mercury in Capricorn situation. Whatever is felt now will be temporary.

Yes it was a feelings question, not an action. So when you say "what is felt now will be temporary" so when he's away he's going to change his mind again, when mercury moves into capricorn ?
Just don't understand how he is suddenly going to hate me during this time.

Saturn does also square the asc....i know its a hard aspect but wouldn't this be more about delays and obstacles between us, would it be more of an opposition aspect that would bring this "fall" to tear us apart ?

Minderwiz

Just don't understand how he is suddenly going to hate me during this time.

Saturn does also square the asc....i know its a hard aspect but wouldn't this be more about delays and obstacles between us, would it be more of an opposition aspect that would bring this "fall" to tear us apart ?

A planet being in its Fall, doesn't signal hatred it signals a feeling of being unsure, undervalued, perhaps not appreciated or simply being frustrated. Whereas in Exaltation it can symbolise the honoured guest, the person put on a pedastal, nothing is too much trouble for the planet ruling the exaltation. You look at the opposites to this.

Sharla

A planet being in its Fall, doesn't signal hatred it signals a feeling of being unsure, undervalued, perhaps not appreciated or simply being frustrated. Whereas in Exaltation it can symbolise the honoured guest, the person put on a pedastal, nothing is too much trouble for the planet ruling the exaltation. You look at the opposites to this.

Yes i understand...as fall comes after detriment, sometimes i read fall worser than detriment but i think detriment is regarding a real dislike, isnt it.

Also going on this same chart, as mercury is now moving direct (yay!) and will enter into querents fall on the 13th.....then how many signs can i take mercury through the signs. As when mercury moves into pisces it will be in querents domicile.

Or is this taking things too far....do i just end at Capricorn and that's it ?

Minderwiz

Yes i understand...as fall comes after detriment, sometimes i read fall worser than detriment but i think detriment is regarding a real dislike, isnt it.

Also going on this same chart, as mercury is now moving direct (yay!) and will enter into querents fall on the 13th.....then how many signs can i take mercury through the signs. As when mercury moves into pisces it will be in querents domicile.

Or is this taking things too far....do i just end at Capricorn and that's it ?

The move into Capricorn signifies a change of circumstances. That's as far as you can really take it with any surety. Yes you can try to interpret each aspect that Mercury makes, but the further into the future you go, the more difficult it is, when your chart is simply based on the feelings at a specific time. So this person is going to find circumstances change, such that they feel more frustrated, undervalued, less appreciated, etc, How this would manifest might be seen if there's an early aspect to Mercury in Capricorn, but otherwise is best left at that.

Sharla

The move into Capricorn signifies a change of circumstances. That's as far as you can really take it with any surety. Yes you can try to interpret each aspect that Mercury makes, but the further into the future you go, the more difficult it is, when your chart is simply based on the feelings at a specific time. So this person is going to find circumstances change, such that they feel more frustrated, undervalued, less appreciated, etc, How this would manifest might be seen if there's an early aspect to Mercury in Capricorn, but otherwise is best left at that.

Yes i'll just leave it at capricorn...i mean that's bad enough. It must just be frustration then, as they shouldn't feel undervalued or less appreciated etc by me. I think the country where they have gone the signals not good for txting/calls etc, as its a village not a city, so maybe the frustrated feeling stems from this.

And no there's no early aspect to mercury in capricorn.

Minderwiz

Yes i'll just leave it at capricorn...i mean that's bad enough. It must just be frustration then, as they shouldn't feel undervalued or less appreciated etc by me. I think the country where they have gone the signals not good for txting/calls etc, as its a village not a city, so maybe the frustrated feeling stems from this.

And no there's no early aspect to mercury in capricorn.

There's no reason at all that you should assume that you are the cause of their problems! From what you describe the problem is far more likely to rest in their stay abroad. Though they could well feel that the locals don't appreciate them as much as you do, LOL

Sharla

There's no reason at all that you should assume that you are the cause of their problems! From what you describe the problem is far more likely to rest in their stay abroad. Though they could well feel that the locals don't appreciate them as much as you do, LOL

Hmm very good point Minderwiz lol....im sure no local could appreciate them as much as i do, they wouldn't even come close. ;)