Transparently Changing One's View of the Relationship

rwcarter

Here's another spread that's designed to be utilized with the Transparent Tarot. It's based on Bec's Changing Your Outlook on Yourself spread, which was more about personal development. I changed the focus to be about relationships, dropped one of the positions, changed how the cards are laid out and then added the Transparent feature to the interpretation of the cards.

CI 2.....CI 1.....CI 3
CI 5.....CI 4.....CI 6

1. How the Querent sees the relationship
2. What the Querent needs to change about how they see the relationship
3. The new way the Querent sees the relationship as a result
4. What the Querent thinks about the relationship
5. What the Querent needs to change about how they think about the relationship
6. The new way the Querent thinks about the relationship as a result
7. How the Querent feels about the relationship
8. What the Querent needs to change about how they feel about the relationship
9. The new way the Querent feels about the relationship as a result
10. What the Querent isn't seeing about the relationship that they should
11. What the Querent isn't thinking about the relationship that they should
12. What the Querent isn't feeling about the relationship that they should

CI 1 = 1 + 10. How the Querent sees the relationship in relation to what the Querent doesn't see about the relationship
CI 2 = 4 + 11. How the Querent thinks about the relationship in relation to what the Querent isn't thinking about the relationship
CI 3 = 7 + 12. How the Querent feels about the relationship in relation to what the Querent isn't feeling about the relationship
CI 4 = 1 + 2 + 3. How the Querent sees the relationship, what the Querent needs to change and how the Querent will see the relationship after the change
CI 5 = 4 + 5 + 6. What the Querent thinks about the relationship, what the Querent needs to change and what the Querent will think about the relationship after the change
CI 6 = 7 + 8 + 9. How the Querent feels about the relationship, what the Querent needs to change and how the Querent will feel about the relationship after the change

Readers who are using the Transparent Tarot can interpret the individual cards or not at their discretion. Readers who aren't using the Transparent Tarot will probably want to interpret the individual cards and then look at the various two-card and three-card spreads for more information.

I hope people find this spread useful. Let me know if you have any questions or if I wasn't clear about something.

Rodney

rwcarter

This spread can easily be tweaked to look at how one views relationships in general as opposed to how one is looking at a specific relationship. I'm about to do an online reading on just that question.

Rodney

LadyKathryn

interesting spread...i wish i could read for myself. p.s. i hope all is well