I'm looking for "The meaning of this person's apperance in my life" Spread

Ann Yu

I'm looking for the spread which can tell me about the meaning of the apperance of someone in my life. I'm creating my own spread but before doing that, I want to take a look to see how I should create. Please, this person is important to me and I really want to know which spread is the most full and can tell me the most about that. Does anyone have the answer? Thank you so much!

Beebs_94

Hey Ann Yu!

I know you are creating your own spread, but mabey you should check this one out just to see what type of questions it has. I've used it and its pretty good. Its called the "Web of Connection" spread and here's the link http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=66000

let me know what you think!

gingerkid

Hi Ann Yu,

I've used this spread in the past to help me figure out the purpose of a relationship after it had ended, and it was very insightful.

Relationship Purpose Spread

Maybe you could modify it to the purpose of this person in your life at present (instead of looking back to why it didn't work out, change some of the wording and omit some of the positions to fit your current situation)?

Ann Yu

Thank you Beebs_94, your spread is very interesting and it's almost what I'm looking for. It's simple, too so I will try.
@gingerkid: your spread is huge and it will give me more information about the purpose of this person's appearance. I think I've learnt something from you guys' spreads. Thanks again ^^