Eclipse Spread?

autumn star

I was wondering if anyone might know of a suitable spread for the upcoming solar eclipse on the 25th of January?

I was thinking of making one up, but I thought I'd just see if anyone here knew of one.

autumn star

just thought that I would let anyone who's interested know that I found quite a good ecplise/new moon spread from

http://gaiantarot.typepad.com/artists_journal/2008/08/a-new-moon-spread.html#more

1)How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the East (in communication, thought, information, intention, meditation)?
2)How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the South (in passion, creativity, energy, sexuality, personal power)?
3)How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the West (in emotions, intuition, dreams, sensuality, compassion)?
4)How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the North (in stability, security, health, finances, manifestation)?
5)How can I best seed the energy of this New Moon in the Center (in my connection to Spirit)?

The site doesn't give a layout - but I suppose you would obviously place them in the correct directions :)