Just ordered The Postcards from my Lover deck!! :)

Padma

Oooo! I just got mine - I *love* them! :heart: Thanks, Seven Stars - lovely deck, and I enjoyed having choices for certain key cards in there! :) Love the extra ones, too!

Can't wait to play with them! <shuffle shuffle shuffle>

MG, makes me wish I had ordered the combo!

seven stars

Awesome! Thanks! I'm glad you like them. It's funny, that deck, I made while I was waiting for Natalie to send me the rest of the pix for the Natalie Rose Lenoracle. She's not a reader so some of the pix she sent weren't working for me & I was constantly going no, that's not a stork, that's a pelican. No, that tree is planted in a big pot that won't work, no that's a figurine of a bird that won't work hahaha....I got impatient & made something completely different while I was waiting.

MoonGypsy

MG, makes me wish I had ordered the combo!

i just knew you would! :p
You gotta get the mini postage stamp deck, too, sweetie! They are so very unique...yet very readable. :)
However i am so very happy you at least got the Postcards deck! May it give you years of pleasurable
readings. :love:

Padma

i just knew you would! :p
You gotta get the mini postage stamp deck, too, sweetie! They are so very unique...yet very readable. :)
However i am so very happy you at least got the Postcards deck! May it give you years of pleasurable
readings. :love:

Ah, MoonGypsy, you enable me yet again! :bugeyed:

After I can stop spending on things for the new puppy coming, I shall get the itty bitty deck, too. :love: