Significance of card between Lady and Gentleman in GT ...same row

MissNine

When there's one card between the sitter's card and their significant other card in the GT (ie, lady/gentleman) how important is the card between them? Does it signify the basis of their connection? Would you look to other cards to verify it?

Does having a neutral or positive card like the Key between them, instead of heart or ring, mean their love is not a romantic one?

Thanks to anyone who could help :)

MissNine

Bump....I'm thinking maybe the card between the two stands for the type of connection or what tears things apart.

Padma

Hallo Miss Nine!

I have taken this quote of Teheuti's from the thread "Grand Tableau Advice" started by Sharla you can click here to read it, so informative!

She says:
Teheuti said:
A Man on the same line as Woman is just pointing to the importance of a Significant Other. If in the future then he will play some role in future events. You can read all the indicators to the Man card: the adjacent cards (Square of 9), knighting, mirroring etc.), which will tell you more about his characteristics and actions in relation to you (the querent). His vertical line may not be as important except for adjacent cards. People cards (Man, Woman, Dog, Rider and to a lesser extent the Courts) can be especially important when they fall on a line with the Significator or link by knighting (both may knight to the same card) or via Houses.

From my own experiences, the card between them certainly says something about what is between them!

There is a cool "Man and Woman" spread by the much respected Chanah - it is fun to play with, and it might help you. It is on her blog.

click here to see it! Have fun playing!

Sharla

Bump....I'm thinking maybe the card between the two stands for the type of connection or what tears things apart.

Yes your right the card that would be directly in the middle of the man and woman especially being on the same line also would be what ties them together...

For example Tower in between would mean a seperation, ring would be a relationship, roads being theyve both gone there seperate ways, book theres secrets between them. etc etc So depending on the card would make this good or bad as you can see from my examples.

Sharla

When there's one card between the sitter's card and their significant other card in the GT (ie, lady/gentleman) how important is the card between them? Does it signify the basis of their connection? Would you look to other cards to verify it?

Does having a neutral or positive card like the Key between them, instead of heart or ring, mean their love is not a romantic one?

Thanks to anyone who could help :)

If the card between them is the key i would see this as being really positive as being a very trusting relationship where you can both trust each other.

MissNine

If the card between them is the key i would see this as being really positive as being a very trusting relationship where you can both trust each other.

I see your point. I guess it gets tricky when the card between them is a positive, yet not typically romantic card. Trust for key makes sense. I think key confuses me because it's about locking and unlocking.

MissNine

Thank you for the link on that! Man things get interesting when all 36 cards are talking!

It's really cool knighting the cards as well. I did a GT for a friend and the knighting of both lady and gent filled in the gaps. But card between has more significance, Id say.

Hallo Miss Nine!

I have taken this quote of Teheuti's from the thread "Grand Tableau Advice" started by Sharla you can click here to read it, so informative!

She says:

From my own experiences, the card between them certainly says something about what is between them!

There is a cool "Man and Woman" spread by the much respected Chanah - it is fun to play with, and it might help you. It is on her blog.

click here to see it! Have fun playing!

Padma

Thank you for the link on that! Man things get interesting when all 36 cards are talking!

It's really cool knighting the cards as well. I did a GT for a friend and the knighting of both lady and gent filled in the gaps. But card between has more significance, Id say.

Did you try the Man and Woman spread by Chanah? (Second link provided) it is very informative!

MissNine

Did you try the Man and Woman spread by Chanah? (Second link provided) it is very informative!

I just got back home so I was aiming to do it today. Looks pretty good for summary of both people!

Padma

I just got back home so I was aiming to do it today. Looks pretty good for summary of both people!

It gives a lot of interesting info, and it is easy to do! Let me know how it goes! :love: