Meanings 2-10 on the Tree of Life

coyoteblack

Hello all

I finished chicken qabalah and I am reading wangs qalistic tarot now . Even though the GD system goes to great lengths to pace numbers on Sephiroth and will even say 2 is chockmah in asia, when it comes to meanings it seems the placement on the tree as almost no relation to the meaning of the card.

Instead the planetary relation to the card is where it gets the meaning from. Either I am missing some thing major or the true meanings of the cards can be hidden.

I am having a real hard time making placing my feelings on " paper" but this is a close as I can get.

can anyone offer an opinion or a solution to this please?

jmd

Yes - I agree with your assessment.

Here is, by the way, a 'flying roll' I wrote back in the early 1990s, and included in a past Newsletter: 'The Golden Dawn's attributions...'.

It may (hopefully) elaborate a little a similar thought.

coyoteblack

That article is great for the Majors. I have to re-read it when I am home. I very , very much agree about the meditative aspect of this.

Although it still leaves the minors unexplained. The sad part is it works real well with the 5's in tarot and the 5th emanation even the fix for the 5;s and there challenges works well in context of the tree of life and the need to balance mercy and geburah ( sorry spelling) . And the Ace's in other very much make sense. it is just every where else that they dont seem to consider three sepiroth( I will fix the spelling when my boss leaves)

coyoteblack

Really nice job on the article JMD!! I had to read it a few times. Qabalah is going to take a while to get even a basic understanding of.

Umbrae

coyoteblack said:
Although it still leaves the minors unexplained.

Hunt down a copy of Tarot and the Tree of Life by Isabel Radow Kliegman