Man card on house of Woman?

Midsummereve

Hello all,

How would you see the man card when it lands on the House of Woman?

I simply have no idea what to make of that, expect perhaps to think that the man in question displays some feminine qualities?

Help! Thank you :D

Aster Breo

Is the reading for a man or a woman?

monisina

Hello all,

I simply have no idea what to make of that, expect perhaps to think that the man in question displays some feminine qualities?

Hello

The house of person meaning: her/his orientation or general mood for this time

If you asked about man:
This time he is dealing strongly with her, focus is entirely on her, something he need to thinking about or solving it.... related to her.

If you asked about woman:
This time she is dealing strongly with him, focus is entirely on him, something she need to thinking about or solving it.... related to him.

Of course it should be that he need to display some feminine qualities

Sheila

Hello all,

He is thinking about her

Padma

I'd say the man was obsessed by the Lady. Perhaps even controlled by the Lady. She might be the force behind the throne, so to speak. He doesn't do anything without her say-so; she is in charge!

Midsummereve

I'd say the man was obsessed by the Lady. Perhaps even controlled by the Lady. She might be the force behind the throne, so to speak. He doesn't do anything without her say-so; she is in charge!

Thank you, Padma. Yes, the control thing resonates with me here and I think it applies well.

Midsummereve

Hello

The house of person meaning: her/his orientation or general mood for this time

If you asked about man:
This time he is dealing strongly with her, focus is entirely on her, something he need to thinking about or solving it.... related to her.

If you asked about woman:
This time she is dealing strongly with him, focus is entirely on him, something she need to thinking about or solving it.... related to him.

Of course it should be that he need to display some feminine qualities

Thank you for this. Yes, a preoccupation with her and a need to solve something with her fit very well here.

Cacia

Hello Midsummereve

I have move your thread to Lenormand, this Forum only pertain for reading interpretation and you asking about a specific card function not a reading.

Thank you

Cacia