Tyldwick Lenormand!!! (Malpertuis, Chelsea, Lothrop, Sputnik, Arabian)

Le Fanu

I'm a bit out of the loop on this one. Which decks are available? I have the Malpertuis but I know there were some others iminent. Chelsea and another one. Are they out yet?

kalliope

I've been eyeing up the Malpertuis, and think it's gorgeous. I wish it weren't so expensive, though. Not sure I can justify it. I'm afraid it would fall into the same category for me as the Melissa Lenormand: beautiful enough that I can't bare to part with it, but one I very rarely use for readings. And for the price, that would sting.

All of his decks on the site are appealing. I'm having fun using the Spread Simulator to try them all out -- that's a great feature.

rachelcat

Looks nice, but what struck me is the Chelsea! How great would that be alongside the Aquarian Tarot! So I reserved! Actually, I want both versions! :D
Me, too! I mean, I really like the Chelsea. And I want both versions. But I haven't reserved yet . . .

Le Fanu, check out all the decks here:
http://www.malpertuis.co.uk/site/decks.html
The newer ones aren't out yet, we're just impatiently awaiting . . .

Tarot Orat

I just ordered the Malpertius this morning, I'll update with my impressions when it arrives. The card images themselves are certainly beautiful, I'm curious about the printing and finish and "feel" of the deck overall.

I've really enjoyed working with the spread simulator on the website. The whole site is very well done, and it certainly makes the decks extra tempting...

Village Witch

I'm in love with the Lothrop Lenormand. It will have to wait as I am way over budget with all my card buying lately. *sigh*

sigato

I would really like to have that deck.

Morwenna

Looks nice, but what struck me is the Chelsea! How great would that be alongside the Aquarian Tarot! So I reserved! Actually, I want both versions! :D

...And since I just got the email, I did pre-order both versions!! Now for the wait...

Essjay

The Malpertuis is next on my list but I'm also loving the look of the Arabian Lenormand too AND the Chelsea. So many decks that I want!

Linfang

This quickly became my go-to Lenormand. I love the colors and the sophisticated playing card inserts, the quality of the card stock is impeccable and the gilding one of the best I have ever seen. I find the size perfect for either quick readings or a GT.

And, which is always important to me, Neil is such a nice person to deal with.

The only deck I could imagine kicking this one off the throne is the Arabian Lenormand, due in autumn.

1Eleven

I wish I didn't see this thread... the Malpertuis is really the only new Lenormand deck that interests me and at $60 US I'm wondering what decks I should sell to swap out for this. I wonder how many are left, too?