When Lenormand was completely off?

lark

Lark, would you also do a daily draw with us? I am thinking we would both benefit from your years of experience! :love:
Yes sure, just put a link to the thread you open here.

Padma

Yay! Thanks! :) how do you two want to go about it? Shall we each draw our own cards for the day, and put down what we think, and update at night, or shall we read for each other? i.e. I can read for Kurenai, who will then read for you, Lark, and you can read for me, or something like that...?

Put your prefs, ladies, and I will start the thread! :)

lark

Thank you. Yes, that will be great. I will keep everyone updated on what the tower-child-stork might mean.

When I saw this combo the first thing that came to mind was a memory.
I remember sometimes we would come into class in the morning and the teacher would have moved all the desks around.
I would feel excited and disoriented at the same time.
Maybe something like this will happen to your daughter today...maybe not desks moved exactly, but something different from the norm that makes her feel a little excited and disoriented because it is different.

lark

Yay! Thanks! :) how do you two want to go about it? Shall we each draw our own cards for the day, and put down what we think, and update at night, or shall we read for each other? i.e. I can read for Kurenai, who will then read for you, Lark, and you can read for me, or something like that...?

Put your prefs, ladies, and I will start the thread! :)
Maybe a combo of both we could start for a week posting our daily draws, what we feel it is about and then what it literally meant by the end of the day...or next morning...a lot can happen in bed at night...;)

And then the next week move on to doing readings for each other and who ever joins in.

Kurenai

Maybe a combo of both we could start for a week posting our daily draws, what we feel it is about and then what it literally meant by the end of the day...or next morning...a lot can happen in bed at night...;)

And then the next week move on to doing readings for each other and who ever joins in.

That sounds like a good idea. :) I am glad you are able to join in lark. And thank you padma for helping me out with learning the Lenormand better.

Padma

Ok, that sounds great, Lark! Just making sense of our own dailies can be a task, haha! ;) I will go start the thread.

Kurenai, no worries, I am no expert by any stretch, and I got a lot of help here, too :) just paying it forward!

ETA whoever else wants to join us, please do! :)

Kurenai

Well, to update you on the tower-child-stork cards i drew today....

This afternoon I dropped my daughter off at her gymnastics class -- now I'm wondering if the cards were talking about that. :)

It's at a gymnastics class/school (tower) - my daughter (child) - gymnastics/movement (stork). Thanks lark for the stork = physical movement hint!

lark

Well, to update you on the tower-child-stork cards i drew today....

This afternoon I dropped my daughter off at her gymnastics class -- now I'm wondering if the cards were talking about that. :)

It's at a gymnastics class/school (tower) - my daughter (child) - gymnastics/movement (stork). Thanks lark for the stork = physical movement hint!

Besides motion, the stork stands on one leg, that has a lot to do with balance and is a big part of gymnastics...nice connection.

Padma

Awesome take! And thanks for the new bit of info re the Stork, Lark!